Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I can't see any Draenei related content being added that wouldn't involve the Burning Legion.

There has been a number of pointers (http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comm...n-in-the-works) ... Of course nobody can know for sure, but at this point it's probably the most well educated guess.

That tweet about the Draenei could have nothing or everything to do about the next expansion. We can look at in-game clues and login screen messages etc... But a tweet like that is absurdly vague.

Personally I want another Burning Legion expansion not because I think it will herald the return of incredibly difficult dungeons or attunements etc... But simply because Outland is my favourite continent, looks-wise and questing-wise. And after seeing what they can do with Questing and Story through Cata and MOP, it's clear to me they could make one hell of a Argus or wherever the BL Xpack would take place. Not only that but I found the story in Burning Crusade better and more interesting then say WOTLK, but just not as well executed and hence it's flow was a bit off and it felt slightly disjointed. So another shot at really getting that 'Perfect' Burning Legion Story would be extremely exciting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    When was this?
    In this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvJpncNZdls&feature=plcp

At 2:11:11 Metzen says 'Uh, what can I say out loud? In terms of what's coming next, you're gonna need their help.'

Deleted
    I would love to see the Burning Legion come back, but OPs proof isn't enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wou View Post
    I would love to see the Burning Legion come back, but OPs proof isn't enough.
    What about all the other proof? :P

Draenei will be completely exterminated to fix the mistake that was done in BC.

Quote Originally Posted by jd812 View Post
    next expack is a burning legion one
    Prove it or be quiet. Don't state unconfirmed rumours as the truth and act smug about you knowing it.