Korda Torros - Forager's Gloves

Has any of you obtained this loot from Korda Torros ?.
    I have camped this mob for the past 3 weeks and successfully killed him 17 times.
    I have gotten all the drops from his loot table except the gloves (Forager's Gloves).
    Have they recently removed this item from his loot table ?.
    Should I put in a request to GM or I am just too unlucky to get the gloves ?

Royalguard

You're unlucky. Someone I knew killed him over 19 times before getting these gloves as well.

A few of my guildmates have them. It took me just over 30 kills to get mine. You're just unlucky.

I got the gloves the first time I killed him... on my tailoring/enchanting main. And they can't be DE'ed.
    My mining/herbalism alt, on the other hand, has killed him repeatedly with no drop.

So my theory is that Blizzard added code that detects if you can use the gloves and then makes them not drop.

Random Number Generator is Random. News at 11.

I have killed Ragnaros on my Druid (my main) nearly every week, for YEARS and never seen the Eye drop. Pugged the place for a month on my shaman while tryin to finish off her T1 set, and saw it drop twice.

Learn to hate the RNG.

It took me 25 kills to get the gloves.
    Camped him at least 2-3 a day.

It will drop

I've never "camped" him, but i've flown over about 5-6 times when I was in the area and killed him maybe twice, he dropped gloves second time.

I really don't notice any increase to mining speed though.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incidentally, I looted them this morning. Gonna slap a Gatherer enchant on 'em just to be fitting.
    If mining took 2 seconds before it's 1.5 seconds now. It's.. I guess almost noticable? Still, it's nice.

Now if Sulik will drop his gem and Sel'ena his lillypad, I'll be pretty much done with rarehunting for my main.
    Och, me poor bagspace.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Forager's Gloves dropped for my Paladin while I was leveling, shame it wasn't a Gatherer. I've killed Yorik Sharpeye 37 times and still not seen his compass. Three of my guildies have it with a combined total of 15 kills.

RNG sucks : /

Quote Originally Posted by vpywow View Post
    Has any of you obtained this loot from Korda Torros ?.
    I have camped this mob for the past 3 weeks and successfully killed him 17 times.
    I have gotten all the drops from his loot table except the gloves (Forager's Gloves).
    Have they recently removed this item from his loot table ?.
    Should I put in a request to GM or I am just too unlucky to get the gloves ?

Royalguard
    Yes yes, put in a ticket and be sure you say 'I dont like that the RNG is random' with it...

/sarcasm off

No, you just keep killing it until you get what you are looking for.

On my main who is a Jc/Alch and I did it for the achievment: 1 kill to get the gloves

On my gatherer alt who has herbalism and mining: 23 kills for gloves.

Probability of not getting a 1/10 drop after 17 tries = 0.9^17 = ~16.7%

Just killed him for the 63rd time and no gloves yet.

edit: This is the first time since the game's launch I've had this bad RNG with any mob in the game.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!