Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    t2 weapon on retaliation should nerf at 2.1k

    only 5 team over 2.2k

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/retaliation/3v3

    i will never get my weapon untill next patch for all the nerf

  2. #2
    So actually 5 teams showed that it is possible. your argument has turned against you.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    So actually 5 teams showed that it is possible. your argument has turned against you.
    not as death knight sry and in bloodlust 60 team is over 2.2k

  4. #4
    lol retaliation is the easiest bg in the world, if you cant get t2 there you wont get it anywhere

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Totemgarden View Post
    lol retaliation is the easiest bg in the world, if you cant get t2 there you wont get it anywhere
    you mean http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/bloodlust/3v3 is easiest

  6. #6
    i really do not see a problem if blizz lowered the rating reg from 2.2 to 2k for tier 2 weapons.trying to go from 2k to 2.2k in rbgs with pugs is like hitting your head off the wall sometimes.you need to have a core group of 5-6 players to carry the pugs to 2.2k.sure you can find other good pvpers,but thats not always easy to do.then add the fact that alot of players stop pvping/sit on rating once they hit 2.2,makes it even more difficult to find good pvpers to run with.2k rating reg would give players a chance for tier 2 weapons if they start the season late or cant find a good rbg team. if your spec/class you play that season is bad,then there is no point even doing arena at all.

    if players can show enough skill to hit 2k in rbgs/arena,i see no reason why they should not not be allowed tier 2 weapons.pvp in wow is not what it use to be "bc" and 2k weapons would not hurt the game at all.hell it might even cut down on rating selling/carries.2k rating reg still takes some skill to get to so "the noobs" will still not hit it,while giving mid-level pvpers a chance at better gear.

    also keep the conquest earned requirement the same on tier 2 weapons.
    Last edited by meathead; 2012-11-22 at 03:08 PM.

  7. #7
    just because a BG has lots of teams over 2.2 doesnt mean its the easiest. half of those teams are extremely experienced players, the rest get rating because the BG is very active.

    you want your weapon, you play until you get to 2.2. if you dont get to 2.2 then you dont really deserve or need a t2 weapon.

  8. #8
    Banned TheGravemind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    CAIRO STATION UNSCDF-ODAI42
    Posts
    2,347
    T2 weapons should NOT have their ratings reduced. If you can not reach 2200 in RBGs, 3s or 5s, you do NOT deserve, nor do you NEED, T2 weapons. Stop demanding free hand-out gear. Work for it if you want it, and if you don't have the skill to acquire, too bad.

    This was the first season in which I've gotten T2, so it's obviously possible.

    edit: no, I'm not a Hunter/Warrior/Mage

  9. #9
    Stood in the Fire CoolHwip46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Kil'Jaeden
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    This was the first season in which I've gotten T2, so it's obviously possible.

    edit: no, I'm not a Hunter/Warrior/Mage
    Going out on a limb and guessing this person is a HPal or Lock? So in that case, if you got it in 3's, you had at least one of those classes in your comp.
    Last edited by CoolHwip46; 2012-11-22 at 06:32 PM.
    Why are you putting so much emphasis on the H?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Ulchi/simple

  10. #10
    Banned TheGravemind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    CAIRO STATION UNSCDF-ODAI42
    Posts
    2,347
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHwip46 View Post
    Going out on a limb and guessing this person is a HPal or Lock? So in that case, if you got it in 3's, you had at least one of those classes in your comp.
    I got it through 3s/5s/RBGs (as I had 2200+ in all of them) as a Warlock. Warlocks are weaker this season than they have been since s5, so I'm not sure how you could say that it was fotm or anything like that.

  11. #11
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    3,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    I got it through 3s/5s/RBGs (as I had 2200+ in all of them) as a Warlock. Warlocks are weaker this season than they have been since s5, so I'm not sure how you could say that it was fotm or anything like that.
    Demo warlocks are pretty much fotm.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    I got it through 3s/5s/RBGs (as I had 2200+ in all of them) as a Warlock. Warlocks are weaker this season than they have been since s5, so I'm not sure how you could say that it was fotm or anything like that.
    Reported for trolling, seriously.

  13. #13
    Banned TheGravemind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    CAIRO STATION UNSCDF-ODAI42
    Posts
    2,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Axi View Post
    Reported for trolling, seriously.
    You should report yourself for excessive stupidity, if anything, because Affliction is dead (central Warlock PvP spec since times immemorial), and Warlock representation has plummeted to 2.8% on the ladders from ~9% in Cataclysm.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    You should report yourself for excessive stupidity, if anything, because Affliction is dead (central Warlock PvP spec since times immemorial), and Warlock representation has plummeted to 2.8% on the ladders from ~9% in Cataclysm.
    and what about death knight?best dk(anotherx) in world went mage and right now i'm leveling my warlock almost 90.Demo is so op for pulling 60k dps single tar lvl 87^^

    sry for grammars

  15. #15
    You already have RBG which is basically free t2.

  16. #16
    the 2.2k requirement is very outdated.
    the ladder is no longer as active as it used to be. it just seems to be dull,slow and dead.

    as far as arena goes 2k should be the new 2.2k

  17. #17
    Dreadlord aeir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    most places, recently
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    You should report yourself for excessive stupidity, if anything, because Affliction is dead (central Warlock PvP spec since times immemorial), and Warlock representation has plummeted to 2.8% on the ladders from ~9% in Cataclysm.
    ... are you for real? Seriously, do you even play this game?

    Warlocks have been Gods of arena for ages, and Demo is stupidly good right now. Congratulations on spamming chaos waves to 2.2k.
    in depth.

  18. #18
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    5
    Raise it to 2.4k i say DIE

  19. #19
    Banned TheGravemind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    CAIRO STATION UNSCDF-ODAI42
    Posts
    2,347
    Quote Originally Posted by vryer View Post
    ... are you for real? Seriously, do you even play this game?

    Warlocks have been Gods of arena for ages, and Demo is stupidly good right now. Congratulations on spamming chaos waves to 2.2k.
    That must be why there's only 6 Warlocks above 2200 on BG9. You're an imbecile rofl. Regardless of what you call OP, you'll never even break 1750.

  20. #20
    Dreadlord aeir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    most places, recently
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    That must be why there's only 6 Warlocks above 2200 on BG9. You're an imbecile rofl. Regardless of what you call OP, you'll never even break 1750.
    Aaaand of course you retort to calling me stupid with your "rofl" right after, then proceed to call out my rating, which you obviously have no clue about. Ouch. Harsh words, but expected from some monitor tanned keyboard warrior. See, you're just in denial, and now that warlocks are as mind numblingly easy, as they were in TBC(or at least demo is), you finally got your 2.2k, yawn.

    Oh, if you didn't see, there was a warlock in pretty much every comp at the world tourney.

    Like, I said, congratulations on spamming chaos waves. Must be hard to press instants as ranged.
    in depth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •