Thread: Karazhan

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Karazhan

Im getting really into getting transmog armor, and have FINALLY found a dagger model i like. So i ask this question, can a Rogue solo Karazhan? Like the whole place, or are there fights that just cant be done because of mechanics?

No one can solo the beam boss, otherwise why not?
    Intel I5-4440 (3.3GHz Boost) | ASROCK B85 Pro4 | 8GB GeIL 1600 MHz DDR3 | Gigabyte Windforce2x GTX 660 OC 2GB GDDR5 | Seagate 1TB SATA 7200rpm 64M | CM Evo Hyper 212 | CM N3000 Black | FSP Raider 550W

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    netherspite is easy to solo. just stand in the green beam.

didn't they make all boss soloable which were not because of some specific mechanic (or at least with 5.1)? So this boss should also be doable.

Anyone with a controllable pet can easily cheese that boss by pulling him outside his room, getting rid of all his stacks of bullcrap and making it tank and spank with knockbacks.
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

Currently you can solo Kara up to Chess Event. I've had slight issues with that event. Its a little tough moving the pieces around. The Beam Boss is soloable, have done it numerous times. It doesn't take much for any boss in there.

It's easy to kill netherspite just stand in the correct beam, usually he is already dead before those beams spawn though.

Quote Originally Posted by ltm View Post
    ^This. In fact, every boss is soloable and has been since level 80. When I did it at level 80, the hardest part was Chess event, and it still is.

Quote Originally Posted by ltm View Post
    Better yet, block all 3 beams.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
    Revelations 6:8

I read they patched the chess event so that Medivh doesn't cheat as much. How is this now?

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    Better yet, block all 3 beams.
    This. Go to the north section of the hall, block all 3 beams, and burst away.

Netherspite not solo-able? What? lol.

I cleared Kara yesterday solo as Warlock, I burned it down before it could even go into beam phase. Chess event is solo-able as well, infact it's all been solo-able for years, where have you people been? Also google is your best friend, hundreds of solo guides for all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Militant View Post
    It's easy to kill netherspite just stand in the correct beam, usually he is already dead before those beams spawn though.
    Pfft you can easily take all 3 beams at the same time with some clever positioning. And even if you just take 2 he's piss easy.

Chess event? Haven;t done it in a while, but back in Cata it was easily soloable.

honestly, if you could pull every boss in kara at the same time, you could still solo it ..

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I read they patched the chess event so that Medivh doesn't cheat as much. How is this now?
    It's very easy to solo it now, it's like it was before "buff" patch.

The hardest part of soloing Karazhan is undoubtedly the Chess Event.

That was only a bug fix. He was previously cheating on every move.

Only Chess Event may be a pain to solo, but everything else should be piece of cake

Actually, for a while there was a glitch where Medivh would cheat every ~10 seconds, and they fixed that. The difficulty is the same as it was before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford
    "There must always be a lich king," Tirion explained.* "The scourge must be controlled."

"There is no more scourge," Rhonin said.* "I killed them all."

Chess is the one event you're likely to have a few wipes on, I really enjoy that the event is never going to get any easier as time goes on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.

I'm pretty sure I kill Netherspite before the beams even appear.
    Hey, remember when I dropped my keys and you thought the phone was ringing?