Thread: 2v2 Arena

2v2 Arena

Am i the only one, that would love the opportunity to have 2x 2v2 teams? 1 for rating and the second one for IRL freinds.
    U know the one's with that lame gear... But u still want to play arena with them without killing ur rating?
    I see no problem with it? The highest rated team will count towards ur CONQ cap.

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

seeing as 2v2 doesn't allow you to get the highest gear, I suggest you make your 2v2 be with the friend you want to have fun with, and get a 3v3 for ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by beNN View Post
    I do not promote pedophilia, however I find the Pedobear character to be amusing and funny.

Who cares about 2's rating, I leave 2's all the time doesn't really mean anything. I could see them, adding it but, I just do 2's for fun and then cutting myself afterwards.
    Last edited by worsthitmanNa; 2012-11-22 at 08:26 AM.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

skirmishes would kinda solve that problem, bring em back!

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    skirmishes would kinda solve that problem, bring em back!
    YESSSS. i mean it doesnt seem like it would take THAT much work from blizzard to put them back in. they can even keep war games option if people want

Everytime I do 2v2, I end up close to comitting suicide... So unbalanced piece of shit x]
    Just go 3v3 for rating, and 2v2 for funz taims!
    Norwegian and proud if it, not really. But I am. Too bad beer and tobaco is so damn expensive here.