Aff Soulshard generation

Has anyone else noticed today an increased proc rate on Shadow Trance? I seem to be swimming in soul shards today whereas pre-patch I was starving in most cases.

There have been instances where I would Haunt, be at 0 shards then proc a soulshard every time before Haunt falls off the target and sometimes double proc.

Anyone else notice that at all?

Please let this be true. I'm sick of demo PvP. Decent shard income would go a long way to making aff viable again.

Think it's just RNG - did LFR today, 45 procs during Wind Lord in a 4:53 fight, vs. 2 weeks ago getting 42 procs in a 4:15 fight.

Seems the same to me. Jade Spirit sure as hell procs a lot more though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomed View Post
    Seems the same to me. Jade Spirit sure as hell procs a lot more though.
    This.

Anyone had a chance to compare uptimes yet? And anyone aware of whether or not the most recent release of SimCraft has Jade Spirit updated to RPPM?

Must be the most amazing RNG in the world then because all day I've been bathing in soul shards.

Jade Spirit was averaging about 50% uptime for me tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Jade Spirit was averaging about 50% uptime for me tonight.
    I had like 60-80% uptime all night.

When I was doing LFR last night I was actually starting to think the opposite; I was constantly shard starved even when I had corruptions rolling on everything during amber shaper and wind lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Must be the most amazing RNG in the world then because all day I've been bathing in soul shards.
    I see what you're saying - comparing your most recent Feng kill you had 10 more procs in a fight that was more than a minute shorter, or 10 more procs with 42 less Corruption events.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustjive View Post
    I see what you're saying - comparing your most recent Feng kill you had 10 more procs in a fight that was more than a minute shorter, or 10 more procs with 42 less Corruption events.
    Yeahh....must be the most amazing RNG I've ever had. Shrug. I guess we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Yeahh....must be the most amazing RNG I've ever had. Shrug. I guess we'll see.
    Happens from time to time, it is RNG after all. :P

Remember Jade Spirit is RPPM now ... the uptime is just insane now. Seems to be about as often as the combined proc uptime of Windsong. Incredible.
    --
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Toy Train Set has been temporarily disabled.