Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Being autistic, i was never going to have a great life. That said, if i go before i get my hands on half-life 3 i'm going to be one super pissed off ghost.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mixed, yes i did fulfill many goals i set for myself so in that regard i would be "satisfied"
    There's still loads of stuff i want to do and countries i have yet to visit so i'd rather not go just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Not at all. Only thing I've achieved is getting my driver's license. I don't even own a car.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Not really, been a bit lazy in college, thus I am middle of the class, not number 1 like I easily have the potential to be. Could have done a lot more then I have done which is a bit sad.

So no I wouldn't be happy with what I have done

Deleted
    Well, theres a few things I'd like to know and do before i die.

First I'd like to know how Bleach, Claymore, Berserk and one piece is going to end. I'd also like to play the last dragon age game before i die.
    Another reason why i would be sad to die this young is because i wouldn't be able to see what happens in the future. I think it's exciting to think about what will happen in the future. For example: Will the future look like it does in star wars or something similar. Theres still so much unknown in the universe that i want to know about. I would also like to be there when our planets is destroyed and if we humans would die out i would like to be there and see the end for myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nooo, I need a few more years.

Deleted
    Hell I hardly think the time to judge the way you've lived comes earlier than your 60s or maybe 70s. I am way too young to having done some actual living (22)... Let alone judge it.

Yeah it's been really good so far, I'd be proud as hell. But I'd be a bit sad about my plans for the future and so many great things that are yet to be experienced in life.

10+ Year Old Account
    not at all