Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    It's not a top guild or amazingly well made, but I did really like how this music went with Will of the Emperor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGRFlbxZ50g#t=8m50s
    Oh, I didn't know this was the "advertise my own normal mode Will of the Emperor video". The video was ok-ish though, nothing special in my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    Oh, I didn't know this was the "advertise my own normal mode Will of the Emperor video". The video was ok-ish though, nothing special in my own opinion.

He asked for your favourite mists of pandaria video, what if your favourite video is your own? Didn't say anything about normal or heroic

And what's your favourite MoP movie so far? If that's not something everyone seen many times(like WF video), but well-made, share it!

If you have to be a dick though I mean, whatever floats your boat.
    Last edited by Nitros14; 2012-11-23 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    less offence, my friend. That's actually what I hoped to get from that topic-good videos(okay, epic videos, but there're not so many of them yet), and I loved that last part compiled with music and boss shouts.
    Why don't you provide us some of your guild video? Your Arctica's best video for encounter during MoP. Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    That Exorsus is pretty nice, I really love the beginning. And well chosen music.

Overall, a lot of Methods Vid are also damn nice. Mostly the end of thier first kills, where only a few ppl are alive. Take their Kil'Jaeden Video for example or Algalon with only one person alive, Algalon is enrage and it was the last possibly try in their ID.

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minoan View Post
    less offence, my friend. That's actually what I hoped to get from that topic-good videos(okay, epic videos, but there're not so many of them yet), and I loved that last part compiled with music and boss shouts.
    Why don't you provide us some of your guild video? Your Arctica's best video for encounter during MoP. Cheers
    I'm going to apologize in that case, I misunderstood the point of the thread. I haven't made proper videos at all, really, since I wasn't in on the guild's first WotE video and other end bosses aren't yet down. I might make a proper video for Grand Empress once it's down, but for the rest of the bosses I just make goofy stuff or go lazy with them and just lay music on them.

I liked Paragon's Boomkin POV from Heroic Will of the Emperor