Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Epic PvE MoP movies from Top Guilds.

I suddenly realised that I've seen only 3 movies from the whole MoP, WF Paragon, Method & BL.
    Started to exploit new Wowprogress future and atm the best movie I've seen is, surprisingly, Exorsus.
    I love them as a guild(especially the only guild who shows up RU-community), but it might be the first Exorsus movie I was watching with such a pleasure.

Note!
    Bosses phrases are russian, if someone is interested. It is easy to understand who tells what, due to fighting timers and implementations. No russian Ventrilo included. No translations for chat-thank god, because obviously the stuff they placed into announcer addons are so rude and dirty...Anyway.

And what's your favourite MoP movie so far? If that's not something everyone seen many times(like WF video), but well-made, share it!

Nice . I like the bonus roll at the end:P.

I really liked Blood Legion's to be honest. The way the music went with the Sha of Fear's lines.

Paragons video's with Two Steps from Hell were always pretty epic. My favourite was probably al'akir where they had almost half the raid standing pretty much outside the raid doing nothing hehe

Thanks, I love that video, I especially love their execute phace of the video on loot-o-tron, but I'd ask you to post MoP videos as stated in the name of the topic.
    Cheers

Holy Pectopah, Batman!

I usually never watch non-English videos because I'm a practitioner of severe prejudice, but that was surprisingly good.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Looks good, but I really start to believe that the word "epic" is being overused so much it lost its meaning.

Its good, at best, not anything near "epic"...
    Anyway, end of rant :P

All the videos from vodka is amazing.

Everything from the PoVs to the music is just perfection.

Deleted
    Two Steps from Hell has become a facepalm-inducing cliché for most WoW videos, but the paragon one with people AFKing p1 on Al'Akir is pretty funny.

Paragon vs ragnaros now that's a epic video

I know you wanted MoP movies, but since you liked the Cata one, I thought I'd remind everyone of an old favourite, Glory of the Raider.

I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    I LOVED Vodka's Grand Empress video. Kinaesthesia is a god when it comes to music in boss kill videos.

Deleted
    BL Elegon 25 HC had a pretty epic ending to it with only Rigg up keeping himself alive so that dots and whatever could kill the boss just as he died himself. The whispering makes stuff a bit better imo.
    Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpQy2a_fM2I

Paragon vs Ragnaros with how they clear a small path to get to the last ice patch and then the entire place completely covered with dreadflame is probably the most epic movie imo. LK is also really good, I love Steve Jablonsky's music.

Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    I LOVED Vodka's Grand Empress video. Kinaesthesia is a god when it comes to music in boss kill videos.
    Well, let's watch that! Yes, love Kina and tired of waiting for L2R ressurection.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotech View Post
    BL Elegon 25 HC had a pretty epic ending to it with only Rigg up keeping himself alive so that dots and whatever could kill the boss just as he died himself. The whispering makes stuff a bit better imo.
    Link:
    fxd
    Last edited by Minoan; 2012-11-23 at 02:22 AM.

Seems whenever I look it is bracers every time.

Deleted
    Wow OP, that Exorsus vid is the most well made raiding kill vid I've seen, very very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Minoan View Post
    And what's your favourite MoP movie so far? If that's not something everyone seen many times(like WF video), but well-made, share it!

It's not a top guild or amazingly well made, but I did really like how this music went with Will of the Emperor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGRFlbxZ50g#t=8m50s