Affdots for Demonology?

Can anyone inform me on wether or not Affdots works decently for demonology too?
    ♦ Scepticist ♦ Critic ♦ INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    Can anyone inform me on wether or not Affdots works decently for demonology too?
    Not yet. Ridicully might do something but you need to ask him. I tried use addon for Corruption but when I log off or if i reload ui, addon dissapear if you're with Demonology spec.

does not work with any other specc than affli.....and actually you don't need this addon for the 2 dots you use as demo
    Ahdehl: Sit melee, bring ranged. Unless it was Garalon.

Quote Originally Posted by Grap View Post
    does not work with any other specc than affli.....and actually you don't need this addon for the 2 dots you use as demo
    Perhaps, perhaps not. It's always useful to note the state of your dots though and when it's beneficial to refresh them or not, considering there are a lot of procs and fights with +damage increase buffs and debuffs.
    ♦ Scepticist ♦ Critic ♦ INTJ

You shouldn't need it seeing as you will be constantly refreshing while in Meta with Touch of Chaos. Corruption should never drop off on a signle target fight. And for multi-target fights you can refresh it with Void Ray [like on Wind Lord]

Only one I can see possibly needing it and that's Doom however if you have addons to tacks buffs it shouldn't be hard to know when to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravon View Post
    You shouldn't need it seeing as you will be constantly refreshing while in Meta with Touch of Chaos. Corruption should never drop off on a signle target fight. And for multi-target fights you can refresh it with Void Ray [like on Wind Lord]

Only one I can see possibly needing it and that's Doom however if you have addons to tacks buffs it shouldn't be hard to know when to do it.
    thanks exactly what i meant!
    Ahdehl: Sit melee, bring ranged. Unless it was Garalon.

Adding to what's been said, with the added Pandemic length of ~1.30m of Doom you are most likely almost always (and always once you have 4 piece tier) refreshing Doom when you have Dark Soul up, meaning you'd have to have buffs that are bigger then that to make it worth refreshing (not even counting the fury and gcd's it costs to go into Meta to refresh Doom). You can possibly take some advantage on occasion, but I don't think it's worth it most of the time.