10+ Year Old Account

Changes you like to hunters

I just recently came back to WoW and started up my hunter again, and something i'm extremely enjoying is all pet families being able to do any role you chose. I feel this change was LONG over due and i'm loving it.

How about you guys ? Changes you're enjoying.

No min range to attack, that is soo great. Stampede is good too.

Yeah I agree with you OP, being able to spec any pet into whatever you need is really nice. Though it was pretty weird seeing my cat thunderstomp a few days ago while doing a quest, it's cool.

Anyone else? Because I'm not really enjoying it. Not enjoying depending on my pet. Not enjoying having the other 2 specs suck. Definitely not enjoying hitting like a wet noodle. Nope not enjoying the changes. Not enjoying talent tiers that only work with BM.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

no minimum range is crazy. I remember when hunters had minimum range. And mana. and a deadzone.

Now i can just stand still and mindlessly shoot things that are standing right infront of me

Funny - I spent this weekend rolling a hunter and managed to get to 76. My guild is quite melee heavy so I volunteered to reroll. I spent the majority of my time in awe at the changes since I last played hunter. No deadzone is awesome, but other than that - pet families, trap launcher 'stance' (goodbye trap launcher macros!). Having Kill shot glyph built in is very cool. With the 5.1 change to SS / CS being able to move as base line, that's pretty insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

No min range and Stampede are nice, and pet families are awesome. Then when 5.1 comes being able to cast Cobra/Steady while moving without Fox will be nice.