Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

WE ALL want DS and Cata back! give us the good old days plzz!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tell us about the first time you were trolled (for good), a rick roll or any other kind of joke which was original or fun by the time it happened.

Sorry about the misleading tittle, but I couldn't think of a better way to pull this thread out
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not able to find mine. It was a youtube video explaining how to go into the Emerald Dream, it was an orc jumping on a small hill and suddenly Rick Astley showed up. From then I always real coments before I watch the video...
    So as I can't find it I left you that picture up there. Hope you enjoyed it.

Now share your experience![COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by shise; 2012-11-22 at 04:25 PM.

Seriously?

1/10

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    Seriously?

1/10
    Don't post a reply if you don't even have a point please

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Don't post a reply if you don't even have a point please
    thats his point, this is a troll thread. the point is that its also a bad troll
    게임 은 어렵~~

Now lets actually discuss the title of this thread, as I think "plenty" people would actually feel that way.

Cataclysm had good raiding content (with the exception of DS) and a whole lot less dailies. I can imagine a lot of people would actually prefer that over MoP. However, I dont!

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't care less of being rick rolled. What I did care about in the older days of YouTube were those pesky screamers. After 3~ screamers I started reading the comments before watching the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    I couldn't care less of being rick rolled. What I did care about in the older days of YouTube were those pesky screamers. After 3~ screamers I started reading the comments before watching the video.
    Which can ruin a video completely if comments contain spoilers. And yes, screamers were really annoying. Earrape Spine of Deathwing video style!

Deleted
    0/10 for making me reading this.

People in this thread must be getting trolled or something. It's also the Fun Stuff section, and this is a thread about WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    0/10 for making me reading this.
    Held at gun point, he was!

10+ Year Old Account
    Misleading title is really not a good idea, though it goes with the theme of the thread. This threads really just going to be spam and even though this is fun stuff, it's not a spam forum.

Closed.