Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Talking WoW Gold Guide 5-10k gold everyday in less than 5 mins ( Not trolling )

Hello guys this is my 1st wow gold making video , i hope you enjoy it . Please try to be supportive my voice is abit weird

UPDATE :

This is just a reply to people saying Darkmoon cards is a bad way of making gold right now.I have known about this method 3 months before mop came live , it was good in the 1st two months but wait a sec herbs were 70-100g /stack back then so 40-50k per trinket wasn't bad , as i said before this method is still good but most ppl are just selling darkmoon cards separately instead of trinkets so losing 50% or more of the profit . inorder for this method to be effective you need to sell trinkets , The only thing i see that is bad atm compared to the 1st 2 months is the demand on those trinkets, it will take longer to sell them but the profit is still good.Most people don't know when to sell stuff on AH & that is really a big mistake , back in cata i used to make 100k+ camping the AH for 4-6 hours at a specific time selling gems , I even made 240k in 1 wednesday no kidding.

Calculations :

I am using EU Sylvanas as an example here , Right now

Buying the Mats for 1 Darkmoon card straight from AH is

3x Ink of Dreams = 6g each so 18g for 3
    10x Starlight Ink = 25g each so 250g for 10 ( Starlight Ink was selling 8-21g for the last 5 days )

https://eu.theunderminejournal.com/i...nas&item=79255

So the mats price for 1 card is 268g
    So the mats price for 8 cards is 268x8 = 2144g = 1 trinket ( If u have enough characters to make alot of cards to increase your chances of completing the deck & you can trade with other people aswell )

Trinkets are selling between 8k to 19k right now , bad profit ????????????????

As i said if u have 5 characters or more with inscription u might still hit the gold cap even if u buy those inks from AH nvm if u are milling u can get them at 60% of AH price.your only risk as i said is selling those trinkets the demand is low right now.

please re check my calculations if u care about this , i am writing this at 5 am
    Last edited by amherian; 2012-11-23 at 02:58 AM.

Deleted
    lol, Alliance!

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-23 at 04:37 AM.

So, level 5 character to max inscription? It's a good thing they ONLY have to be level 80. That'll take no time.

And you absolutely cannot be serious with that voice. You know how they tell ugly people they have a 'face for radio'? You've got a voice for newspaper, brother.

Well about lvling i could upload my lvl from 85 to 90 in 8 hours , lvling isn't really slow. people just need some guidelines on how to do it fast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasarea View Post
    lol, Alliance!
    Lol, irrelevant post!

OT: Thanks for sharing this method. I didn't realize Darkmoon Cards sold for so much.

Nah, not really a good way. Darkmoon cards have their time, and that time is coming to an end. Last expansion, they were BiS. This one however, they seem to be ok, and even good, but not BiS. The initial raiders already have theirs, so prices have already dropped by over 30k. At the start, these cards are absolutely amazing for money making. Now, still good, but not as good and will be a hard sell on some servers.

Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    And you absolutely cannot be serious with that voice. You know how they tell ugly people they have a 'face for radio'? You've got a voice for newspaper, brother.
    He sounds like any other French person speaking English and is perfectly understandable.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Deleted
    So, level 5 character to max inscription? It's a good thing they ONLY have to be level 80. That'll take no time.

Funny I thought he said 5 level 80 characters i.e 5 inscriptors. Why post it now when it is too late? You would also have needed the starlight ink as well.

So it boils down to if you have 5 max skilled characters you cna use their cd to make 5x cd money. OP you need to get a better mic. Oh and as for those mocking his accent I bet his English is much better than your French.

Deleted
    It's not really "doing nothing".

You need 50 starlight inks to make 5 darkmoon cards, so you need to either farm/buy herbs and mill them (and hope you get lucky), or just buy the starlight ink/ink of dreams from the AH, which will cut into your profits quite a bit now, especially with reduced prices on the cards/trinkets.

Prices of DMFC are dropping, bail out.

Updated the post please tell me if i am wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amherian View Post
    Updated the post please tell me if i am wrong.
    Welll you have deleted your original post so all the answers that follow refer to that and now make less sense.

You claim 5-10k for less than 5 minutes work, but then start telling us of very specific conditions.

So are you wrong or is your advice good?
    1. You need specific conditions, such as 5 maxed out scribes, available ink supply and enough demand and low enough competition so that they will sell. All servers are different. It might take you 5 minutes to make the cards, but a lot longer to sell them. If you can make 240k on a single day back in Cata, then it sounds an extremely easy server to make money on. Not all servers are like that.
    2. If you knew about it 5 months ago then why not post it then to be of more use? In reality plenty of people knew about trinkets because they did it in the last expansion and the one before and maybe the one before that.

Its an ok method but the profit is dwindling as more people have the trinket and it becomes less desirable due to better gear. It might be more useful to have the 5 best professions as they come into their own. Get yourself a better mic and stop blowing on it.

Nice server is all I have to say

On mine the starlight ink is 185g each. First this cuts massively into your contribution margin because you're looking at 15k a deck, but on oxen decks specifically you're probably going to lose half your investment. I
    I'll sell my scroll of wisdom cooldown for a reasonable rate but I'm not investing in it cards, doesn't seem to be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by 999tigger View Post
    Welll you have deleted your original post so all the answers that follow refer to that and now make less sense.

You claim 5-10k for less than 5 minutes work, but then start telling us of very specific conditions.

So are you wrong or is your advice good?
    1. You need specific conditions, such as 5 maxed out scribes, available ink supply and enough demand and low enough competition so that they will sell. All servers are different. It might take you 5 minutes to make the cards, but a lot longer to sell them. If you can make 240k on a single day back in Cata, then it sounds an extremely easy server to make money on. Not all servers are like that.
    2. If you knew about it 5 months ago then why not post it then to be of more use? In reality plenty of people knew about trinkets because they did it in the last expansion and the one before and maybe the one before that.

Its an ok method but the profit is dwindling as more people have the trinket and it becomes less desirable due to better gear. It might be more useful to have the 5 best professions as they come into their own. Get yourself a better mic and stop blowing on it.
    1- Yes it will take sometime to sell those trinkets.

2- I never made any youtube vids or posts b4 yesterday , I have been telling this & other methods to friends / guild mates but most ppl are lazy they just answer " you have 12m just give me some gold instead " >.< I should have posted about it in the 5months ago but to be honest i thought it was really obvious.

Yes there is many ways like this to make a good amount of gold , i might be posting some to public if it is worth it but then many people will be mad as the more those ways get shared the less gold we make.

10+ Year Old Account

you really found something wrong with his voice? he has an accent, thats all i noticed...

This is pretty much the best way to make money without any effort involved, been making scroll of wisdom myself on 3 chars since week 1

Deleted
    Decks sell for 5-8k, while the cards themselves are 19-25k on my server right now. It might not be as good as the first DMF ( 60k+ cards ) but the profit is nice even for a non inscriptionist.

Quote Originally Posted by amherian View Post
    Buying the Mats for 1 Darkmoon card straight from AH is

3x Ink of Dreams = 6g each so 18g for 3
    10x Starlight Ink = 25g each so 250g for 10 ( Starlight Ink was selling 8-21g for the last 5 days )
    Lol, on my realm 1 starlight ink = 250g+, thats 250 on a good day. It was the other day anyway, its dropped significantly to average 82g/ink but still.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2012-11-25 at 10:44 AM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno