478 Rdruid LF New Home. Excellent Exp

Hey guys, Just seeing if anyone is browsing and needs the services of a 478 ilvl resto druid. Experience starts back in Vanilla

MC-BWL Cleared
    AQ40 All minus C'thun
    Naxx - Spider wing cleared

From there I've cleared everything since on the highest difficulty.

I've spent time as a raid leader/GM of US Top 150 Guilds, as well as a member of US #1 Guild Vodka during Sunwell progression / Beginning of Wrath.

I'm not interested in a 4+ Night a week progression hardcore guild anymore, as I tend to enjoy a more laid back setting with people who are mature enough to handle their shit. I still have the mindset of min/maxing my character and will be anal in getting any competitive edge I can...I guess some things you just can't shed.

I'd like to talk to any prospective GM or Officers, via skype/vent/whatever, as I feel it'll give us both a strong feel for what we're in for.

spoonhtml1 on skype would be the best way to reach me, as I'm always online. I'm willing to Xfer and 10/25 is unimportant to me. It's all about environment. Active players and a tight-knit feel is what's most important to me.

Had a promising interview with a guild, but they knit picked over small details, they thought i was being dishonest. I can support and speak with confidence about all the things I "claim" in my application.

HIT ME UP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey man, our 25m group is in need of a resto druid for a core raid spot.

My guild's name is Evocati and we are on US Zul'jin horde side.

We are a group of players that have been playing together for years that separated to start our own guild. To put it simply, we were tired of bringing lesser skilled people and getting held back. Now we have a solid roster full of nothing but hand picked amazing players. It's a cool feeling knowing that I can focus 100% on my own performance and everyone else will do the same and do the right thing.

Anyway, we run a light raid schedule for IRL obligations. Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST (which is server time). Because of this we are as focused and serious as possible during raid time. We are looking for exactly what you posted, someone familiar with the hardcore aspect of the game that still takes care of their character sheet, but without the ability to invest in many hours in-raid.

I'm currently at the grandparents for Thanksgiving, and about to bounce around to more family before I get back home for raid. I'd like to get in contact with you and talk to you more later tonight!

If you'd like, you can throw a realid invite my way as well (wnp2d@mtmail.mtsu.edu)

Either way, I'd like to get you in mumble/skype and chat with you. Our healing roster atm has some of the best players I've ever seen, it would be a pleasure to get another.

Nick
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.

****We need your class/spec for a CORE raid spot****

Chosen, currently 4/16HM, 16/16N T14 - 3 Nights a Week Raiding Schedule.

<Chosen> is a 25m hard mode progression guild on the Alliance side of Ner'zhul. We finished Firelands 7/7 HM & Dragon Soul 8/8 HM.

We raid M/T/Th from 6pm to 10pm pst ( 9pm - 1:00am EST). Loot is distributed via a loot council system that awards items based purely on player performance/attendance.

--------------------------------------------------------

Looking for:
    • Healing Monk
    • DPS Monk
    • Resto Druid
    • Balance Druid
    • Ret pally
    • Dps DK
    • Elemental Shaman
    • Enhancement Shaman

** Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs. **

What <Chosen> Brings to You:

• A raiding core that has been together for multiple years starting from the previous
    expansion with players from multiple top 50 US guilds.
    • An environment where performance is valued above all else.
    • Like minded, progression oriented raiders.
    • Repairs, gems and enchants are provided by the guild bank to raider ranked players.
    • You will be recruited for a core raiding spot in the guild, not for the bench.

What is needed from you:

• You should be, above all else, motivated to kill heroic bosses.
    • Your attendance needs to be at least 90%. You will be an integral part of our raid group
    and not recruited for the bench.
    • Know your class. DPS: Always be able to put out the maximum amount of damage your
    class/gear is capable of. Healers: If a fight calls for seven healers, be motivated to
    attempt it with four or five.
    • Quickly be able to understand new fight mechanics. This current tier of raiding introduces
    mechanics that haven't been seen in previous tiers, your goal is to master them in the
    least possible number of attempts.
    • You must be able to receive constructive criticism. Everyone makes mistakes, what will
    set you apart from other players is the ability to recognize a problem and be able to work
    through it.

If you're interested in joining <Chosen> apply at www.chosennerzhul.com. Also contact us through realid at: scottyj117@hotmail.com

10 man, tight group, friends not co workers =), LF someone who can bring some serious heals, while be a fun player. we are 6/6msv and 3/6 HoF. Might move to 25s some time but not yet. <Dishonored> Horde Area 52. fbg#1831....i think from reading you would like us...

Tuesday and Thursday 830-1130pm EST
    and Sunday 8-11pm

Dishonored.guildlaunch.com

Hello Hashkan,

Furious Legion is proud to support two 10 man teams working through the current tier. Our second team, which stands at 4/6MSV after only a week of raiding is in desperate need of a skill resto druid looking for an amazing environment to raid in. Please read on, and contact me if you're interested!

Guild: <Furious Legion>
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Area 52
    Officers: Crimsonlyger (GM), Rathior, Totemchucker

Raid Times:

Tues. 8:00pm-11:30pm EST
    Wed. 8:00pm-11:30pm EST
    Thurs. 8:00pm-11:30pm EST

<Furious Legion> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to push the boundaries of what the current content offers us. We are rapidly consuming the MoP content and are looking for new members to aid us in this endeavor.

To tell you a bit about our guild, we're a focused PVE guild that loves to do outside events. We have a monthly guild newsletter, we give away tons of prizes including new jewelcrafting mounts. We spend a lot of time in our vent server, joking around and in general having a good time. We also play many other games outside of WoW during downtime.

Guild Progression:

MoP: 2/6HM (6/6MSV) 4/6 HoF
    DS: 8/8HM
    FL 3/7HM Pre-nerf

Please contact us as soon as possible. The best way to reach us is in game with the following battle tags:

Crimsonlyger: Crimsonlyger#1177
    Rathior: KillerTofu#1581

SHE LOOKED LVL EIGHTEEN is a 25/10m raiding guild on Eonar.

We pride ourselves in our ability to push endgame content with a hardcore ability and mentality while having a 3-day a week schedule currently we are looking for Healers and DPS in our 25m new recruits are given immediate chance to prove their ability their first week here. after that as with all our raiders you must fight to prove you deserve your spot (keep numbers and performance high each week). this is a guaranteed spot for the right raider(s).

We run a small roster as to give our Raiders Optimal raiding time roster usually runs 28-32 max. (pretty much your being recruited to raid not sit on the bench) We are also a large online gaming community with stakes in many games including LoL hosting our own Minecraft server and many more.

We Raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    Times: 8:50 (invites) 9-12:30 (we dont pull after 12:30)

Please be minimum 470 ilvl 4/6 MV progression

We are Currently Looking for:

DPS
    1 Hunter
    2 Rogue(s)
    1 Mage
    1 Feral
    1 Ret
    1 Monk

Healers
    1 Mistweaver monk
    1 Resto Druid
    1 paladin
    1 Priest

If your interested visit www.slle.co or msg me at my realID benker1000@aol.com or battletag trytrotic#1111 for any questions or for more info

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! How are you?
    My guild, Blasting Off Again, is currently in need of a Healer.
    I'll link you to our post: Click Here!

<Blasting Off Again> Kil'Jaeden | Horde | 25M
    Raid Times: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs | 10PM-1AM PST
    All of our information is on that post and here is our website: www.blastingoffagain.net

I hope to hear from you soon!
    Good luck!

if you are still looking for a good raiding guild. Hyperion is recruiting a good healer/dps. we are on Nordrassil-Us, Horde side. we raid mon/wed/fri from 8-11 server time(
    West Coast). plz contact me through my battletag-Uthferas#1509.