Deleted

Youtube loading slow?

Like really slow at 720p or 1080p.

Which doesn't make sense at all, I have a 30MB download connection and low ms/ping.

I tried cleaning my system with CCleaner. I tried reinstalling Flash Player. I tried the Speedbit Video Accelerator.

Nothing works.

Youtube throttles at peak time.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Deleted
    Glad I'm not the only one having problems. It's been terrible for me for the last week or so, at 720+ too. I also found it strange considering its usually uber quick loading videos at that quality for me. I'm guessing its a problem on their end. I hope it is anyway...

Deleted
    Wow, glad I am not the only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it tends to be rather annoying, having to sometimes watch that sub 720p shit

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

ISP throttles on shared-area bandwidth can be a result.

Server throttles on youtubes side can be a result.

I often can get 2 hour long 1080P videos loaded in 10~ minutes, but it will take 2 hours to load the 2 hour video at 480p or 720p sometimes as well. It's just Servers / ISP's doing something wrong and not much of anything your side can fix it other than wait.

Possibly open ports and drop firewalls and turn off anti virus programs while the video loads may make it a little faster.

Another way around it I've manage to do if Buffering / Stream times are taking to long, is just download the youtube video with a Firefox Addon. (Google has blocked most of the Youtube downloading addons for Chrome..)