Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Many people are leaving this game.

There is a momentum building and its happening earlier than with the Cataclysm exodus. The game is losing people hand over fist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Any proof/evidence to back up thinly-veiled Doomsday claim #1,292,391,192,248?

inb4 desperate measures
    -we'll make reps account wide
    -Your alts can fly in pandaira
    -we'll nerf the rep and xp

EDIT: Actually would like this to happen, as it feels super punishing to lvl an alt now. You either do dailies on 2 or more toons, for hours a day, or at least one of them is gonna have to be behind.

Leveling pace WAS great, once or twice. But the fact that you have ONE starting zone makes lvling other toons a real nightmare. Im so sick of the Jade Forest after taking 4 toons thru it so far. (2 90s and 2 86s) Tryed to start lvling my mage, got like 25% before I gave up out of sheer boredom.
    Last edited by Orcasmo; 2012-11-22 at 09:03 PM.
    Do you like daggers?

...Source? Honestly I've never had so much fun with it.

makes sense, i doubt everyone loves to just do dailies everyday as tedious as they are with the odd raid here and there

Making a claim without backing it up with facts is pointless. This is a pointless thread. If you want to debate it, I'm all for it, but you have nothing to stand on.

Well this is the first I've heard of it, and it's great it's coming from a guy that barely posts and has no evidence to this claim.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Yes, I believe you, random internet poster with 19 posts in two years and no source to back it up. Thank you, I'm a much better person now.

15+ Year Old Account
    You make a compelling argument.

mop is $15 in stores now. I know it's black friday but still that's a huge sale for a Blizzard game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Making a claim without backing it up with facts is pointless. This is a pointless thread. If you want to debate it, I'm all for it, but you have nothing to stand on.
    That's fair. Its pretty obvious for those who are paying attention. Not looking to argue as I love the game but am deeply concerned by the direction choices and how they are effecting the current population as well as potential growth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    And my friends and retired guildies are returning.

Your argument is invalid.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Usage numbers on xfire are dropping fairly fast. This isn't equivalent to subs, but it might have some correlation.

http://nosygamer.blogspot.com/search.../digital_dozen
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

tbhi i think it's purely because they only way to get faction rep is by doing dailies so people can use their valor

10+ Year Old Account
    There are always many people leaving this game. This is neither new, nor indicative of anything. Also, you provide no proof.
    Putin khuliyo

Ya u really didn't give anything to back up your claim, but as far as my experience .... im the only one in my guild left besides the GM who only logs in so that he doesnt get booted

People on my friends list/guild are playing less and less these days.

Some have already quit. I could see subs dropping this quarter but hey I don't care really about subs. Only people who are bitter towards wow/blizz seem to care.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bailed after 2 weeks of the game, the same old shit just got boring for me, theres nothing really new that they can add to it anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    There are always many people leaving this game. This is neither new, nor indicative of anything.
    Also, you provide no proof.

Lol. Classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    People come and go through WoW all the time. Some people I know IRL and in-game who resubbed for MoP have already left, some have stayed, and some have just now jumped into it.

Quote Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
    Lol. Classic.
    You're classic!