Deleted

Will Disc ever be good this season?

Hey guys

Just wondered if anyone has any idea or insight into if disc will be good later this season / less poor? based on previous experience...

I have a 90 priest i want to gear for pvp, i also have a level 30 paladin, i prefer my priest but obviously they are the worst healer...

So not sure what i should do, ive got 4 piece satin already but already have a warlock and warrior at 90 in full pvp gear for DPS...

Ive not played priest in arena before but wondered if its a worthwhile move, or if i should leave it and level a paladin instead?

just play your demolock and 1shot people. disc will be garbage for at least this season and prolly the next as well. if you want to heal roll druid and enjoy free ratings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    just play your demolock and 1shot people. disc will be garbage for at least this season and prolly the next as well. if you want to heal roll druid and enjoy free ratings.
    i hate druid, demo warlocks are easy to beat if you know how to CC a big red fiery glowing demon.

Deleted
    Hey! you enjoying being the new druid? loool

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    ...shaman>druid. Absolutely.
    Priests might be decent next patch, or the one after IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Deleted
    so is it worth getting full mooncloth etc? or spend the time levelling a different healing class...

Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    so is it worth getting full mooncloth etc? or spend the time levelling a different healing class...
    If you want to mess around as shadow go for it, but theres probably no point gearing him this season( you will just have to do it again). Better off buying the new contender set in 5.1 and lvling another healer. This way if it doesnt go well for priests you have something else you can heal on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    If you want to mess around as shadow go for it, but theres probably no point gearing him this season( you will just have to do it again). Better off buying the new contender set in 5.1 and lvling another healer. This way if it doesnt go well for priests you have something else you can heal on.
    ok, are paladins likely to stay good? i dont like druids and i hear shamans will get nerfed back in line...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    ...shaman>druid. Absolutely.
    Priests might be decent next patch, or the one after IMO.
    shaman will suck in a few weeks, go druid or pala if you want to heal