Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Got stung by hornet when I was 6, in the neck, felt like someone stabbed me, like a blade going thru my whole neck.

One wasp attacked my lip once, and ever since then it doesn't feel the same.

I got a piercing now on that lip.
    KONGOU DESS

It is sore and painful, but it wears off quickly if you don't mess with it like scratching.

It is like an electric shock that lasts for hours, unpleasant but bearable. Wasps are my biggest phobia, they scare me more than IEDs.
    Rich, whenever you read this sig remember to stay away from Gen OT, if you see this sig in Gen OT delete your last post. Feel free to add me to Battle.net MoragRattus#2635. montyrat on Steam. my youtube channel full of crap

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    It is like an electric shock that lasts for hours, unpleasant but bearable. Wasps are my biggest phobia, they scare me more than IEDs.
    So would it scare you if I've developed an IED..... FULL OF WASPS?
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    So would it scare you if I've developed an IED..... FULL OF WASPS?
    I would never leave my bed, I would live under the duvet. I am terrified ever since I got swarmed as a kid, 26 stings.
    Rich, whenever you read this sig remember to stay away from Gen OT, if you see this sig in Gen OT delete your last post. Feel free to add me to Battle.net MoragRattus#2635. montyrat on Steam. my youtube channel full of crap

don't you die if you got sting for like 6 or 7 times ?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I would never leave my bed, I would live under the duvet. I am terrified ever since I got swarmed as a kid, 26 stings.
    I have a similar experience where, while hiking in Dartmoor, my brother stood on a hornet's nest. We all panicked and told him to sprint - I got stung maybe three or four times. He got eight or nine. It was horrifying.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Brewmaster
    I got stung by 2 hornets at the same time once when I was little (I think I was 11 or 12 years or so) when I accidentally walked right on top of their hive. One stung me on my upper lip, didn't hurt much but it got really swollen, looked like I had been in a nasty fight. The 2nd one stung me on top of my foot and that really fucking hurt It was this sort of intense burning sensation which lasted a really long time, I was in tears I can tell you that.