8/16N 476/478 Prot/Arms War & 478 Hunter w/logs LFG
Currently kicking the tires on leaving our current guild and looking for a more serious progression guild. Too much hand holding in our current guild and we're having difficulty finding quality replacement players so figured we'd see what guilds might be interested in us. We're both laid back, but take raiding seriously. We could care less about loot, we raid to kill dragons.
1. Alliance guilds preferred
2. 10 man preferred
3. Medium to high population server with an active pug community. We both have alts we like to tool around with
4. Willing to raid up to 3 nights a week. May raid more for the right situation, no Friday or Saturday nights though.
5. Can only raid 9 - 12 est due to work/family commitments.
6. Must be a laidback, mature environment. Not looking to raid with 14 year-olds or a bunch of ragers.
Hey kittyB were <DoA> of Turalyon we raid 10-1 i know thats one hour past yours but thought i would give it a shot. We could use another tank and dps in our raid spots. We are also 8/16N with 1/16 H. We raid tues-thursday, if that works for you guys let me know. My battlenet id is Phanimal#2109