View Poll Results: Dimensions

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am enjoying dimensions

    42 43.75%
  • I have not tried dimensions yet

    24 25.00%
  • I dislike dimensions

    5 5.21%
  • What's a dimension?

    25 26.04%

Thread: Dimensions

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Trlz View Post
    Haha, that's awesome man! Never seen those items at vendor, do you have to craft them?
    orbs I used for the eyes and the spikes I used for the teeth can be bought at the vendor in storm bay with planarite
    for the nostrils I used the red orbs, a table on its side and a "twin vent" jammed into the rock to give the smoke effect coming out the nostrils lol
    RIFT: Valakin lvl 60 rogue / Valakis lvl 60 mage - Zaviel EU, guild "Consortium"
    D3: 60 Barb, 60 Wiz, 60 WD

  2. #42
    Dimension prices are reduced now by 40-80% so they're a lot more affordable.

  3. #43
    Titan DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    14,879
    lol. One person finally dislikes dimensions. Would love to hear why.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    lol. One person finally dislikes dimensions. Would love to hear why.
    He probably did like me, bought a dimension one day before they reduced the price by 600 plat.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    lol. One person finally dislikes dimensions. Would love to hear why.
    its probably spambanjo realising that dimensions are nothing like the sims and he is stuck in them now doing nothing but creating. they should put in a time limit, after 4 hours in dimensions a pop up window should appear saying go to the toilet have something to eat, if you are having problems with a dimension addiction there is a helpline you can call, i am still bad at this compared to some others, even just going through the ones open to the public eats away the hours

  6. #46
    Pretty neat show highlighting player dimensions:

    http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/tue...op-dimensions/

  7. #47
    The problem I have with dimensions is this: I want to decorate my house. Not build it by placing every brick and floorboard. Dimensions are just too... build-y.

    Every time I try to make my dimension look nice I end saying, "screw it" and just logoff.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-12-13 at 11:00 PM.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The problem I have with dimensions is this: I want to decorate my house. Not it build by placing every brick and floorboard. Dimensions are just too... build-y.

    Every time I try to make my dimension look nice I end saying, "screw it" and just logoff.
    I want the opposite, too many trees/buildings in the dimensions so let me remove them.

  9. #49

  10. #50
    Hard to balance customization with a nice learning curve for new people.

  11. #51
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9
    Well, after being bored at work today and seeing Nykolas' thread asking for a dimension sticky and a mention of a thread buried I thought I'd go looking.

    Love the concept of dimensions but making stuff sometimes can really be a pain! :P

    If anyone is interested, I have a jump puzzle dimension up on Icewatch EU called 'Jump, Puzzle, Rage' feel free to go check it out :P Could be improved but I spent quite a lot of time making it in a short period of time so need to take a break for a while ^^. That being said, any +1 votes, if you enjoy it, are always welcome - along with any feedback on how I could improve it!

    I would record a video of a run through it but that would show you how to do the 'rage' part of it. :P (When you get to it, you'd probably know what it is).

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaeb View Post
    I would record a video of a run through it but that would show you how to do the 'rage' part of it. :P (When you get to it, you'd probably know what it is).
    Do it in reverse while recording, and be sure to make some impossible "jumps". Invert the video (so it plays forward), then post it. It's a double-rage opportunity!

  13. #53
    Dreadlord Nykolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    834
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaeb View Post
    Well, after being bored at work today and seeing Nykolas' thread asking for a dimension sticky and a mention of a thread buried I thought I'd go looking.

    Love the concept of dimensions but making stuff sometimes can really be a pain! :P

    If anyone is interested, I have a jump puzzle dimension up on Icewatch EU called 'Jump, Puzzle, Rage' feel free to go check it out :P Could be improved but I spent quite a lot of time making it in a short period of time so need to take a break for a while ^^. That being said, any +1 votes, if you enjoy it, are always welcome - along with any feedback on how I could improve it!

    I would record a video of a run through it but that would show you how to do the 'rage' part of it. :P (When you get to it, you'd probably know what it is).
    forgot i made this thread haha! i better update it going to get some nice gambreaker vids and shizz

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 08:35 PM ----------



    We are on episode 3 at le moment

  14. #54
    dimensions is the best housing at mmos. endless possibilities

  15. #55
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Onorvele View Post
    Do it in reverse while recording, and be sure to make some impossible "jumps". Invert the video (so it plays forward), then post it. It's a double-rage opportunity!
    I wish I could, but there are some parts that are not possible to do in reverse (and one room where you cant get back into the previous....though thinking about changing that eventually just so everything is connected)

  16. #56
    My spaceship, still work in progress but won't have much time to play so might as well post it
    Front

    Back (engines)


    And if anyone is on Icewatch and wants to play a guessing game, which ship was my inspiration? (It's from a well known tv-show.)
    100p to the first one that gets it right.

    Dimension name is Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey, if anyone wants to visit.

  17. #57
    Fluffy Kitten Azuri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    My spaceship, still work in progress but won't have much time to play so might as well post it
    Front
    <snip>
    Back (engines)
    <Snip>

    And if anyone is on Icewatch and wants to play a guessing game, which ship was my inspiration? (It's from a well known tv-show.)
    100p to the first one that gets it right.

    Dimension name is Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey, if anyone wants to visit.

    Looks like some sort of Vulcan ship from Star Trek? Send the 100p to Seatin since I owe him for a bet I lost =D
    • PSN ID: Azuri118 •

  18. #58
    Dreadlord Nykolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    834
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Looks like some sort of Vulcan ship from Star Trek? Send the 100p to Seatin since I owe him for a bet I lost =D
    sure seatin is not on my shard, just send it to me

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Looks like some sort of Vulcan ship from Star Trek? Send the 100p to Seatin since I owe him for a bet I lost =D
    Doesn't all the Vulcan ships have rings? Or maybe I am thinking of another race, but anyways nothing from Star Trek

  20. #60
    Fluffy Kitten Azuri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    Doesn't all the Vulcan ships have rings? Or maybe I am thinking of another race, but anyways nothing from Star Trek
    Ah shit maybe I was thinking of Klingon ship idk been sometime since I nerded out that show.
    • PSN ID: Azuri118 •

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •