View Poll Results: Dimensions

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am enjoying dimensions

    42 43.75%
  • I have not tried dimensions yet

    24 25.00%
  • I dislike dimensions

    5 5.21%
  • What's a dimension?

    25 26.04%

Thread: Dimensions

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Unless I'm mistaken, that's the Daedalus from SGA.
    Last edited by Acquiesce of Telara; 2013-01-06 at 04:37 AM.

  2. #62
    Good guess, just let me know your nick if you want the free plat (if you are on Icewatch).


  3. #63
    Warchief theWocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    sure seatin is not on my shard, just send it to me
    He is now.
    ★ twitter @WockyCC ★ blog wockycc.tumblr.comyou-tube: Wocky GAMING
    Recent Video ★ Enter the Wocky: an introduction
    Partner/Member of the CURSE "Union for Gamers" YouTube Gaming Network | ★ Wocky's Computer Specs: HERE
    #WOCKSTER Gaming CommunitySteam Games List"


  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    Good guess, just let me know your nick if you want the free plat (if you are on Icewatch).
    Completely unnecessary, but thanks. And for your information, it wasn't a guess! Just been finishing a rewatch of SGU on Netflix, so the SG world is pretty fresh in my head.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    My spaceship, still work in progress but won't have much time to play so might as well post it
    Front

    Back (engines)


    And if anyone is on Icewatch and wants to play a guessing game, which ship was my inspiration? (It's from a well known tv-show.)
    100p to the first one that gets it right.

    Dimension name is Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey, if anyone wants to visit.
    dear god......amazing.....no wordsss

    I do have a add on request. I need specifics...like degree angles UI. Anyone know if this is built in functionality or a addon is out?
    http://raptr.com/puremallace/about

    What has been made by QQ can be unmade by QQ!!!

  6. #66
    Dreadlord Nykolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    He is now.
    How comes?

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    dear god......amazing.....no wordsss

    I do have a add on request. I need specifics...like degree angles UI. Anyone know if this is built in functionality or a addon is out?
    Thanks, and I think the only dimension addon is Dimension Toolbox, you can adjust some values there manually but haven't really played around with the values since I think it's more convenient to just get an object the way you want it then just save the template and load at original position and eventually use multiselection.

    Stargate (walk through it and you end up down in a cave):

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    Thanks, and I think the only dimension addon is Dimension Toolbox, you can adjust some values there manually but haven't really played around with the values since I think it's more convenient to just get an object the way you want it then just save the template and load at original position and eventually use multiselection.

    Stargate (walk through it and you end up down in a cave):
    Pffft. 9 chevrons or GTFO

  9. #69
    Dreadlord Primalthirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    Pffft. 9 chevrons or GTFO
    Agreed, what is this 8th Chevron business?

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Agreed, what is this 8th Chevron business?
    Feedback noted, 9 chevrons, only 7 active now as well since it just sends you down into a cave and not to another galaxy, satisfied?

  11. #71
    Old God Frozenbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Uk - England
    Posts
    10,803
    Loving them it's like a combination of sims and minecraft :S

    I want them to expand on dimensions and some activities in them :P

  12. #72
    Banned Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bear Taco, Left Hand of Death
    Posts
    13,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    Feedback noted, 9 chevrons, only 7 active now as well since it just sends you down into a cave and not to another galaxy, satisfied?
    Yes, now bring Rush back out from the alternate reality dimension he wandered in to where he is Rumplestilkskin and I'll applaud you. Though, Robert C is awesome in that show too.

  13. #73
    Ighox, congrats on your obvious enjoyment of Dimensions, and thank you for tolerating our jokes and criticisms

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •