Everyone Raise A BEER to Casey Schreiner, Sad to see you closing the show.

Everyone raise your mug of ice cold BEER to Casey Schreiner, was one hell of a ride man we'll miss the MMO report.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Cheers!

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/61585/the...series-finale/

I stopped watching him over a year ago *I think*. So....best of luck to him?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    i only learned of G4 because of this... doubt ill ever visit their site again without it.

Loved the bit at the end "oh im black... aaaaand ive lost my beard"

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    G4 is long dead and everyone knows it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

From Wikipedia:

"The MMO Report will conclude its run on G4 at the end of November 2012, due to the Suits of G4 being idiots and changing their entire focus of programming."

... rarely has it been this accurate.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferiuz View Post
    From Wikipedia:

"The MMO Report will conclude its run on G4 at the end of November 2012, due to the Suits of G4 being idiots and changing their entire focus of programming."

Rarely has a network been so interested in money over fans.

The only other example has been MTV.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Aw, I liked Casey. He was a cutie pie.
    Plus it was nice to have a show about MMOs that didn't get too bootlicky to any one genre or game, and he wasn't above pointing out a games flaws or even making jokes out of them. Of course, that's assuming he also did the writing, but who watches the credits?

He was head writer for Attack of the Show - I think it's fairly safe to say he did the majority of the writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Don't know the guy.
    Your loss.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    G4 is long dead and everyone knows it.
    Yup, not really sure how they thought a station for gamers would go down. It's basically a bunch of shows with people giving us info about stuff we've read about days before they had time to film and base opinions for it. We've got forums for that. I only tune in there if a good movie is on, and for Comic Con/G4, because most streams suck, get shut down mid-conference, lag, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferiuz View Post
    From Wikipedia:

I thought the shift to a "modern male that reads GQ" focus was for broadcast only, and that they were leaving online as-is? >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that sucks. I hardly ever watch The MMO Report, even though it gets linked on the front of MMO-C lol, but he was damned good at what he did.

As for G4...I can't believe people still watch it. It's a shell of its former self, and quite worthless in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.