Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I notes faster ques. How is this a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pogh View Post
    Do I have proof besides this indisputable evidence? no...
    So you are saying humans are to stupid to move as a group? I find this as believably as most sasquatch videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    So, do you have prof they where bots? Besides these screen pics.
    this is a joke right.

Those screenshots are awful and kind of funny. At least if the entire horde team was bots, no horde player who was actually playing got stuck in that nightmare.

Deleted

So you are saying humans are to stupid to move as a group? I find this as believably as most sasquatch videos.
    When they something really stupid like in SotA not take a demo then you know they're either incredibly stupid or a bot. Analysis of the patterns (humans make mistakes, bots follow pattern flawless) from Blizzard will confirm, and then they just need to add this pattern (like an anti virus) through the whole behavior of a player. Or should I say "player".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    When they something really stupid like in SotA not take a demo then you know they're either incredibly stupid or a bot. Analysis of the patterns (humans make mistakes, bots follow pattern flawless) from Blizzard will confirm, and then they just need to add this pattern (like an anti virus) through the whole behavior of a player. Or should I say "player".
    It seems like a lot more work then its worth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    MoP PvP is horrible garbage, so they kinda want to get rewards without actually have to do it. Question is thought why they need rewards if they hate BG's, arenas?
    CRZ / wPvP

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 05:31 AM ----------

It seems like a lot more work then its worth.
    That is why they do it in waves.

Deleted

Haha blind fanboys make me laugh. Yea there is no botting problem, neither in pvp nor pve. Check out this hilarious thread on official forums:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200301522

Deleted
    Bots you say?
    i50.tinypic.com/x10ck0.jpg

I am not sure if this has been posted already but a blue explains some things here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4668?page=3#59

Quote Originally Posted by esatikkane View Post
    Bots you say?
    Picture with no proof of said botting problem you say?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    this is a joke right.

Those screenshots are awful and kind of funny. At least if the entire horde team was bots, no horde player who was actually playing got stuck in that nightmare.
    I Was in a Bot-Mare once.... horrifing shit.... Watch 8 "people" move as one, Stand around as one, Derp as one. Children of the corn all over again.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Quote Originally Posted by Pogh View Post
    There are more bots playing this game now than humans.

I just came from a Eye of the Storm Battleground were horde had 100% bots.

Do anyone believe Blizzard any more? I don't...
    OBVIOUSLY Blizzard do not ban players for botting in battlegrounds. Probably because they don't want to lose that money.

Screenshots:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vmluey6celv2mh0/nwwUSUNtXo

Welcome to the farm. I by no means condone botting. These guys make me sick.

What bots do these guys use? HonorBuddy? The only reason I ask, is I was pretty good at using them back in the day (Don't anymore) But I'm surprised people still use them at all...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by esatikkane View Post
    Bots you say?
    I have a question to Blizzard, isnt it too obvious that people doing the EXACT same thing in a group while not responding are bots?

Or are they just playing the game "be like a bot" with fun rules such as "if a GM reply do not reply him" is that what Blizzard thinks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sznur View Post
    Haha blind fanboys make me laugh. Yea there is no botting problem, neither in pvp nor pve. Check out this hilarious thread on official forums:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200301522
    Name calling. really. /sigh

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 04:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    CRZ / wPvP

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 05:31 AM ----------

That is why they do it in waves.
    Thank you for being a better person then Sznur and think you for the info .
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2012-11-26 at 09:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    I have a question to Blizzard, isnt it too obvious that people doing the EXACT same thing in a group while not responding are bots?

Or are they just playing the game "be like a bot" with fun rules such as "if a GM reply do not reply him" is that what Blizzard thinks?
    I believe most bots have an automatic message that you can even edit yourself to whatever you want, and will also give out all sorts of warning sounds whenever someone whispers to you. Believe it or not but a lot of people who bot are actually sitting by their computer by the time, or are just next to it, reading a book, watching TV, a move or series, or perhaps even playing another game.

How do I know this? Several people in my former class back in school used to bot, they loved to brag about how great it was... Funnily enough I reported them and they were actually banned a couple of days later, that doesn't seem to happen anymore sadly... This was back in early Wrath.

Deleted
    Simple outcome of
    1. leveling up is boring for arena/rbg players
    2. gearing up is boring for arena/rbg players
    3. Bg is the easiest way to aquire both through automation

simple economy, demand is always met, if blizz raises the bar for detection it will only kill the lower competition making it profitable for more skilled people to jump in and sell superior bots, only real fix would be to let those people create maxed chars for pvp only or kill rbg/arena to kill the demand

Yes bots have become unbearable in wow now a days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    I believe most bots have an automatic message that you can even edit yourself to whatever you want, and will also give out all sorts of warning sounds whenever someone whispers to you. Believe it or not but a lot of people who bot are actually sitting by their computer by the time, or are just next to it, reading a book, watching TV, a move or series, or perhaps even playing another game.

How do I know this? Several people in my former class back in school used to bot, they loved to brag about how great it was... Funnily enough I reported them and they were actually banned a couple of days later, that doesn't seem to happen anymore sadly... This was back in early Wrath.
    Yeah the only thing left to do is for Blizzard to pay some GMs to go to bg after bg randomly banning botters, even if its just a few it might scare more and more people from botting.

Even if people might argue against me, ive seen this happen before. About 1% of the playerbase got banned randomly, and the cheaters decreased to the point that only a bunch of them left cheated.

TB lvl 90 inc, will it contain 95% botters? Then why should i play this game? I play arena to cap points and i hate rated BGs, all i want to do is to do some normal pvp and these bots are infesting everything while Blizzard are killing world pvp in 5.1 with all the buffs daily questers gets.

Maybe i should look at GW2 instead for such pvp..