View Poll Results: What race I should pick?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pandaren male

9 30.00%
  • Troll male

17 56.67%
  • Blood Elf male

4 13.33%

Race change, help me to choose fellow priests :)

Hello fellow priests.

I want to race change from my goblin, who was undead before. I am now tempted to change it again. BUT I CANT MAKE UP MY MIND FFS! I want something bigger.

I am thinking about troll and pandaren (both male)

What you would choose?

Thanks boys and girls.

Male trolls have the best casting animations IMO. I'm not a fan of the pandaren ones. Pandas do have the nice food racial though.

Tauren, because we are the master race!
    On a serious note: Trolls, because the racial is not bad (not as good as Pandaren) and you know: Trolls be flippin' out mon!

Don't bloodelf, they are ugly, have a crappy racial and well, they are bloodelves

Troll, best racial, best animations.

Easy choice mon!
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

I'd roll troll because they're awesome, fact.

Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post
    On a serious note: Trolls, because the racial is not bad (not as good as Pandaren) and you know: Trolls be flippin' out mon!

Don't bloodelf, they are ugly, have a crappy racial and well, they are bloodelves
    I'd argue that the Troll racial is at least as good as the Pandaren one, if timed with other procs/buffs it can give the same overall dps increase, and it also is better because it can be timed for burst phases, etc.

Thanks for the answers guys. Yes it will be troll then. Here we go almost 100 € spent on race changes since wotlk when I was alliance there. Was night elf, dwarf, human, undead, goblin etc (am crazy) SO NOW THE LAST CHANGE.... TO DA TROLL !

Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post

Pandaren racial is better after the 8085 haste breakpoint, troll is better by a considerable margin before that.
    Also note: Pandaren racial is useless if you die and get battle rezzed in combat. Troll, imo, would be a more reliable increase.

signature by Shyama.

I see you've made the same terrible mistake I've done in T11 with changing from UD to Goblin to reach the haste cap. I just went back to Undead. Because, for a well known fact to anyone who has ever tried goblin, looks > racials.
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2012-11-23 at 05:45 AM.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Racials > Everything else combined

Your poll is broken. I can't click on 'dwarf'. Racials be damned, the answer is always dwarf.

Troll male is something that should never be played ._. Question mark-shaped spines are a big no-no for me. If you really want the racials, go for a troll female imo. Otherwise, I'd go belf :>