Adrenalize - World of Warcraft PvP Montage

Hello guys I am new to the youtube community and would like to say a friendly hello to all of you! I currently only have one video on my channel but I will be uploading weekly and hopefully providing any of my viewers with content that they enjoy. The first video on my channel is a short montage... "crit show" and nothing new to the pvp community and especially to the mage community, But tomorrow I will be uploading a video with a series of 1v2 matches with me commentating and going over the thought process of what it took to win the 1v2's so please stay tuned if this first video is not what you are interested in!

youtube channel: AdrenalizeWoW

Cheers everyone,
    Adrenalize

Deleted
    very nice what editing software do you use?
    reminds me of old hansol movies
    Last edited by mmoc135db6b2b5; 2012-11-23 at 05:55 AM.

Right now I'm currently using sony vegas 11 for the majority of my editing but for intros and more complex stuff I use after effects cs6

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenalize View Post
    Right now I'm currently using sony vegas 11 for the majority of my editing but for intros and more complex stuff I use after effects cs6
    Ohhh sounds sexy i wanna give it a try now thanks also i subbed I AM NUMBER 1 remember that when you get thousands of subs and become rich

I'm at work right now but I'll have a look when I get back home. Sounds good at least, I'll subscribe if I like it