Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ...
13
21
22
23
24
25
... LastLast
  1. #441
    we get the same sorta crap in the UK. When i was in school a girl was 'raped' by a teacher who had put her in detention for swearing during class (at said teacher) There were 4 other students there who swore she left with them and nothing happened so they couldnt prove anything but he was put through hell, lost his job, his family all on the word of one vindictive 13 year old. 4 years later in college same girl hooks up with a lad at a house party but when his girlfriend found out and kicked off she cried rape and suddenly hes demonised and everyone rallys round poor miss victem. This lad nearly went down till she got cold feet and refused to stand up in court. He got let go but will forever be seen as a rapist by all involved (and she made sure tonnes of people where involved). Couple of years after that shes working in our local macdonalds and low and behold her manager gets accused of raping her one night after theyve closed. This time she had the decency to admit shed lied but only after he provided security camera footage of her leaving early and him finishing the closedown on his own.

    Despite her history everytime she makes an alegation people beleived her. She ruined 2 lives and could have ruined a third if not for the wonders of CCTV. Has she faced ANY legal blowback for the hundreds of wasted police hours? nope. Has she shown remorse to any of her victems? nope.

    Only bright side to the whole situation is no man round here will go near her. And we all do our best to warn any man seen with her who doesnt know who she is.
    Have you ever stepped on a lego piece while barefoot?

    Can you recall that exquisitely piercing and utterly unforgettable pedal agony? Now imagine what would happen if you were to step on between 10 and 25 angry, well armed lego pieces which are all acting in brutal concert, and tell me how that would go for you.

    Plus they have magic and sharp objects.

  2. #442
    The Insane Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    18,576
    Punish the girl for perjury. Get the guy off sex offender list, let him go and rebuild his life. Done and done.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple

  3. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    No.

    "Criminal prosecuting attorneys and judges are protected from tort liability for malicious prosecution by doctrines of prosecutorial immunity and judicial immunity. Moreover, the mere filing of a complaint cannot constitute an abuse of process. The parties who have abused or misused the process, have gone beyond merely filing a lawsuit. The taking of an appeal, even a frivolous one, is not enough to constitute an abuse of process. The mere filing or maintenance of a lawsuit, even for an improper purpose, is not a proper basis for an abuse of process action."

    Not to mention that saying this case is one of malicious prosecution is pretty facetious.



    So she could accuse him again and get him thrown back in! Trolling the legal system is definitely in.
    So let me get this right, your saying 'Its okay that your daughter and I fucked you for 9 years of your life, endangered your life by charging you with child rape and dumping you in a prison with other rapists and who knows what' Is that what you are saying?

  4. #444
    Quote Originally Posted by Haarvald View Post
    So let me get this right, your saying 'Its okay that your daughter and I fucked you for 9 years of your life, endangered your life by charging you with child rape and dumping you in a prison with other rapists and who knows what' Is that what you are saying?
    If you're not going to rationally discuss this why are you in here?

    He said no such thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Anti-racism protests are racist against whites.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
    I am The Riddler. I never 'make stuff up'.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!

  5. #445
    Herald of the Titans Simulacrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,569
    This is why you don't put people in prison without physical evidence, not just somebody's say-so. People lie about everything, for all sorts of reasons, nevermind the misremembering and mistakes and all that other crap. I don't understand how people are still being found guilty of crimes that there is no evidence they've ever commited.

  6. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    The statute of limitations is part of the law. Cut the warblegarhble.
    Love the word, but I dont love your 'fuck you mister, you should take one in the ass for the good of all the prosecutors that want to pad their conviction records and for all the malicous wives and daughters out there' attitude.

  7. #447
    No 11 year old makes up a rape. Mom coached her so they could take all the guys money and assets.

  8. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    If you're not going to rationally discuss this why are you in here?

    He said no such thing.
    Rational is compensating the man, rational is making damn sure that those that wronged him dont get the chance to wrong anyone else, rational is sending a message to society that laws mean something.

    irrational is NOT compensating him, irrational is ignoring the travesty that was foisted upon him, irrational is encouraging others in society to pull this same bullshit on other innocent people.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 07:10 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    No 11 year old makes up a rape. Mom coached her so they could take all the guys money and assets.
    I've thought that as well., and I fault the DA for not seeing thru it and letting the man sit in prison for all this time.

  9. #449
    Titan Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    11,855
    Video tape your sex acts, this way they can't randomly cry rape.

  10. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by Haarvald View Post
    Love the word, but I dont love your 'fuck you mister, you should take one in the ass for the good of all the prosecutors that want to pad their conviction records and for all the malicous wives and daughters out there' attitude.
    Please find where I said that.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 01:13 AM ----------

    Rational is compensating the man
    Which I said he should be.
    rational is making damn sure that those that wronged him dont get the chance to wrong anyone else
    Given the fact she recanted I doubt she's going to go after anyone else.
    rational is sending a message to society that laws mean something.
    yes because false accusations of rape are thrown out left and right. Rule of law is gone! Cats and dogs living together! The end times are upon us!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Anti-racism protests are racist against whites.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
    I am The Riddler. I never 'make stuff up'.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!

  11. #451
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Video tape your sex acts, this way they can't randomly cry rape.
    Outstanding idea... really...

  12. #452
    I'm amazed he was convicted of raping his daughter and actually survived nine years in jail.

    OT: They really do need to figure out how this guy was convicted with no evidence and take some sort of corrective action. If the statute of limitations has run out on a penalty for the daughter, that is a shame. She should face some kind of consequence for what she did. This guy definitely needs a settlement from the state. It aggravates me to no end when women cry wolf like this, because it can utterly destroy the man's life. I don't know that it necessarily makes people take less notice the next time a woman cries rape, even if the next one is a real case, but it can't help.

  13. #453
    Moderator Kasierith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Posts
    9,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Haarvald View Post
    So let me get this right, your saying 'Its okay that your daughter and I fucked you for 9 years of your life, endangered your life by charging you with child rape and dumping you in a prison with other rapists and who knows what' Is that what you are saying?
    If that's slang for "oh, I used the term malicious prosecution without any actual knowledge of its exact legal definition, along with the fact that it absolutely must fulfill this legal definition to apply, but now that you showed me thank you," sure? I rebuked your rebuke of my rebuttal of someone who expressed a highly erroneous viewpoint.

    There is no need to sensationalize matters here.

    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

  14. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Please find where I said that.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 01:13 AM ----------


    Which I said he should be.

    Given the fact she recanted I doubt she's going to go after anyone else.

    yes because false accusations of rape are thrown out left and right. Rule of law is gone! Cats and dogs living together! The end times are upon us!
    Your attitude about refusing to go after the daughter or DA say it... I'm sorry if you cant see the message you are sending out... maybe I'm misreading your intent... but thats the intent I get from you and some of the others that dont think the DA or daughter should be punished.

  15. #455
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Punish the girl for perjury. Get the guy off sex offender list, let him go and rebuild his life. Done and done.

    and compensate him financially as the trail was bollocks as there could not have been any evidence....


    and lock the lying cow up for at least 9 years.
    No game will ever kill wow. Though Blizard themselves are making a pretty damm good attempt lately.

    THE FIRST RULE OF BRAWLERS GUILD IS YOU DO NOT GET INVITED TO BRAWLERS GUILD.

  16. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by Haarvald View Post
    Your attitude about refusing to go after the daughter or DA say it... I'm sorry if you cant see the message you are sending out... maybe I'm misreading your intent... but thats the intent I get from you and some of the others that dont think the DA or daughter should be punished.
    If you're going to be incapable of not putting words in my mouth this discussion is over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Anti-racism protests are racist against whites.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
    I am The Riddler. I never 'make stuff up'.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!

  17. #457
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VIzpy.jpg[IMG]


    Infracted.

    Mod Warning - Don't spam images.
    Last edited by Majad; 2012-11-24 at 01:29 AM.

  18. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    If that's slang for "oh, I used the term malicious prosecution without any actual knowledge of its exact legal definition, along with the fact that it absolutely must fulfill this legal definition to apply, but now that you showed me thank you," sure? I rebuked your rebuke of my rebuttal of someone who expressed a highly erroneous viewpoint.

    There is no need to sensationalize matters here.
    Look, Kasierith, I get that you and the others dont think that 9 years of someone's life means anything and that those that stole that from him shouldn't be held to account for their actions... I understand that completely, however, I believe that laws mean something and that the guilty should be punished.

  19. #459
    Stop pretending you care about the law while pretending the statute of limitations doesn't exist and throwing out legal terms completely incorrectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Anti-racism protests are racist against whites.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
    I am The Riddler. I never 'make stuff up'.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!

  20. #460
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    If you're going to be incapable of not putting words in my mouth this discussion is over.
    I simply said thats the impression you are giving... if thats the wrong impression perhaps you should come out and say something different and support the victim of this travesty (the father), instead of protecting the criminal (the daughter).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •