need help with Beast master arena pvp

Hello I just started to pvp on my hunter and am learning the Beast master spec. I am doing pretty terrible so far but each loss is helping me learn. I am just wondering what talents are performing the best for pvp? Right now I am running 2v2 with my friend who plays a frost mage.
    The talents I'm leaning toward are Posthaste for the extra cc break and speed burst, Wyv sting for the added CC, Exhilaration for a heal since we are running double dps, Thrill of the hunt for the free instant damage and Arcane shots giving a chance for Cobra strikes, Blink strike for the frequent burst, and Glaive toss.

I am wondering if Exhilaration is good in this setup or is iron hawks damage reduction or spirit bonds slow heal worth it? I had read that spirit bond works better with stamped but was the healing nerfed with that? I figure I can macro Exhiliration with Deterence as a good oh sh!t button.

Am I wrong about TOTH? Is Dire Beast a better option? I seemed to just not remember to cast Dire Beast when I was playing this week.
    Blink strike just seems good since it costs nothing and gets my pet right on the guy while im kiting. Glaive toss is a no brainer.

I am using a devilsaur as my pet for the heal debuff what other pet options do you recommend?

My opening macro is
    /petattack
    /cast Rapid Fire
    /cast Bestial Wrath
    /cast Rabid
    /cast Kill Command

I tried that macro with blink strike at the end instead of kill command but for some reason it wouldn't work.

Any and all advice is appreciated thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLANOFETT View Post
    Hello I just started to pvp on my hunter and am learning the Beast master spec. I am doing pretty terrible so far but each loss is helping me learn. I am just wondering what talents are performing the best for pvp? Right now I am running 2v2 with my friend who plays a frost mage.
    The talents I'm leaning toward are Posthaste for the extra cc break and speed burst, Wyv sting for the added CC, Exhilaration for a heal since we are running double dps, Thrill of the hunt for the free instant damage and Arcane shots giving a chance for Cobra strikes, Blink strike for the frequent burst, and Glaive toss.

I am wondering if Exhilaration is good in this setup or is iron hawks damage reduction or spirit bonds slow heal worth it? I had read that spirit bond works better with stamped but was the healing nerfed with that? I figure I can macro Exhiliration with Deterence as a good oh sh!t button.

Am I wrong about TOTH? Is Dire Beast a better option? I seemed to just not remember to cast Dire Beast when I was playing this week.
    Blink strike just seems good since it costs nothing and gets my pet right on the guy while im kiting. Glaive toss is a no brainer.

I am using a devilsaur as my pet for the heal debuff what other pet options do you recommend?

My opening macro is
    /petattack
    /cast Rapid Fire
    /cast Bestial Wrath
    /cast Rabid
    /cast Kill Command

I tried that macro with blink strike at the end instead of kill command but for some reason it wouldn't work.

Any and all advice is appreciated thanks
    I came in here thinking this thread was going to be a joke... and I'm still not sure.

Regardless, exhilaration does heal more than spirit bond does over time. Toth is better than dire beast and lynx rush provides so much more burst than blink strike.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Not a joke! lol So do you macro lynx with your opener? Rabid doesn't really have any effect on lynx rush correct?

no you use all separated, just bind bw and buff pvp trinket racial. seems stupid to bind everything to 1 buttom

ToTh is the best lyxn for 2s blink strike 3s, glavies.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.