Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Fist weapons, why did it have to be fist weapons...

Why are all end game enh. shammy weapons fist weapons?

I hate them and they are damn ugly ;-(

I want Axes or maces, not some big clumsy neon colored mob-limb.....

Sob sob.

Now I've said it, and I feel much better.

(Old sig, havnt updated it yet)

The blade fist.

Claws of Molten Fury
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2012-11-23 at 07:59 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Calamity..

Elysia's epic sig skillz

Fist of the Deity and the Mount Hyjal lava fists.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Pride and Greed:

If you don't like those for an orc shaman, there's something wrong with you.

Now that they've changed all main hand fists to one-handers, you don't even need the off-hands for transmogging. And yes you can now dual wield some awesome, formerly main hand only weapons, such as the aforementioned Bladefist or Fist of the Deity.
    Last edited by Woebegone; 2012-11-23 at 08:10 AM.

Deleted
    Talon of the Phoenix is awesome to!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    I was about to mention it, but then figured it kinda falls into the "neon colored mob-limb" category =P

15+ Year Old Account

http://www.wowhead.com/item=37631

With the change to make almost all fists 1 handed instead of mh-oh my shammy was a very happy enh
    Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    Thanx for the replies, but still.... Im not convinced.
    Think I have to go look at some transmog sites for a cool fist weapons.
    When wearing two weapons (be it fists, axes ot maces) how do we do with the legendary questline and the Sha-gem?
    Do we get two gems or only 1 gem in 1 of the weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    This. I LOVE those. Might even have to level my shammy at one point to sport these.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deef View Post
    This. I LOVE those. Might even have to level my shammy at one point to sport these.
    First item I farmed when transmog was introduced

I was beyond happy that they finally went back to fist weapons, there are so many cool looking ones out there most of them being already said above.

Fist weapons are awsome and im glad they decided to give us alot of them this xpac, was tired of half-assed axes and maces. Also WTB swords for shamans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deef View Post
    I farmed these for transmog, but for some reason the game wouldn't let me use them to transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Mezuga View Post
    When wearing two weapons (be it fists, axes ot maces) how do we do with the legendary questline and the Sha-gem?
    1 gem only, as far as I am aware. The other weapon would have to remain ungemmed. Which is going to bug the shit out of me when I start dual wielding them, but alas.

Also: your fist weapons aren't automatically shaman loot now. They be Monk weapons too now. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Mezuga View Post
    as far as i know, the gem quest is repeatable. so you could get Sha gems for both, but it might take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    1 gem only, as far as I am aware. The other weapon would have to remain ungemmed. Which is going to bug the shit out of me when I start dual wielding them, but alas.

Also: your fist weapons aren't automatically shaman loot now. They be Monk weapons too now. ;D
    And main hands for combat rogues.

As for transmogs, I have no suggestions, but I do wish blizz would ease restrictions a bit. They allow hunters to transmog between bows, guns, and crossbows right? Why not allow one handed weapons like 1h swords maces axes and fists to be interchangable? I can MAYBE understand not including daggers in the mix as they are the only one handed weapons these days affected by some rogue abilities but I think they should be included too. And two handed weapons should be interchangeable. 2h axes, swords, maces, staffs, and polearms. You of course have to be able to equip an item already in order to mog another to look like it, so I don't see the problem with this, but for some reason blizz disagrees.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedon View Post
    I farmed these for transmog, but for some reason the game wouldn't let me use them to transmog.
    Only one of the Phoenix claws is 1h (transmoggable to both hands) the other is still OH.