Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel for you! i can't stand fist weapons, even more now that i found the peacefull way of the monk... those damn things won't show up!

I used to be a shamy too and cry everytime i saw an agi sword, now i cry because there is none.

We should transmog whatever we want into whatever we want!

10+ Year Old Account
    C'était mieux demain !

The only fist weapon I really like is fist of deity. That's the only one that doesn't look like crap when you are attacking, and it looks kinda cool with enchants as well. But I get what you are saying. Fist weapons are in the most ugly, not the design mostly, more the way your character attacks with it aka. the animation. I would like to see more maces. Enhancement shams feel more like a mace class.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm less than thrilled with it too, honestly. Fists don't feel shamany to me...I like Calamity's Grasp, the Phoenix fingers and the Molten Fists from Hyjal...but, I really love and miss axes. I hope we get some later on!! Thank god it wasn't daggers though, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Thalkran View Post
    as far as i know, the gem quest is repeatable. so you could get Sha gems for both, but it might take a while.
    Nah, the gems are all unique so you can only ever have one equipped, you couldn't even use the AGI gem with a STR one in the OH. The quest isn't repeatable either, instead I think he sells them for some crazy amount of gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive switched Enh os just to have fist weapon !!! one of my most fav weapon so far !

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Nah, the gems are all unique so you can only ever have one equipped, you couldn't even use the AGI gem with a STR one in the OH. The quest isn't repeatable either, instead I think he sells them for some crazy amount of gold.
    Each additional gem is 10,000 gold. Not too crazy thankfully.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Fist weapons have some of the best models. I think 1/2h axes and maces have very few good, sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adàm22 View Post
    I challenge you... to claw plach!
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    1 gem only, as far as I am aware. The other weapon would have to remain ungemmed. Which is going to bug the shit out of me when I start dual wielding them, but alas.

Also: your fist weapons aren't automatically shaman loot now. They be Monk weapons too now. ;D
    Think they added something that turns a Sha touched gem slot into a prismatic gem slot for us dual wielders

10+ Year Old Account
    I love fist weapons and was so happy when they brought them back into circulation more. Molten fists look so sick
    Last edited by akro; 2012-11-24 at 12:22 AM.

I LOVE fist weapons! It's about time they brought them back into play. So many wonderful transmogs, these are the pair i use currently ^_-

This thread srsly doesn't have enough Calamity's Grasp

Quote Originally Posted by Gra_la View Post
    This thread srsly doesn't have enough Calamity's Grasp
    I personally have hangups about that weapon, server first naxx 25, did it every week until uld... no dice. *eye twitch*

i love fist, but my only 2 gripes at the moment are..too many classes need fists atm...and when sheathed..they dont display..

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    And main hands for combat rogues.
    And OHs too, because I've seen quite a few rogues go double 2.6 weapons since they changed the proc chance to be increased with weapon speed.
    But on a more serious note, Calamity's Grasp, allllllll day.

Quote Originally Posted by Takonic View Post
    and when sheathed..they dont display..
    This kinda. Also they look weird when being swung.