Black Lion Trading Company Black Friday Sale

Didn't see a thread, so I figured I'd let everyone know here about their black friday sales.
    The sale is going all weekend with different deals each day.

Today's Deals are:
    25 Black Lion Keys for 1560 50% off
    5 Black Lion Merchant Express for 50 60% off
    All fine transmutation stone packs are 40% off
    5 for 120
    10 for 215
    25 for 480

I was hoping for the armor skins to go on sale, but we got the whole weekend.
    I may buy some transmutation stones.

i bought my first 2 things from the store this week (2 inventory bag slots - costed me about 9g or something).

The fact that you can actually get stuff with in-game gold is AMAZING.
    Im a dutchman - and we're cheapasses - so i aprove of grinding instead of spending real life euro's on this

edit:
    What i actually wanted to say was, i don't have much gold left to spend on that kind of stuff. And i don't find key's that interesting.
    I'd be ace if they put the bank slots for sale lol
    Quote Originally Posted by laserguns View Post
    But do they have data showing how much fun players are having? Because surely that's what counts. You could have a game where only 1% of players can do the top raid but still everybody's having fun, and you could have a game where 100% of the players see everything but they're all bored and whining and quitting. Fun can't be quantified with straight-up data, and trying to use statistics to measure fun is a dangerous logical minefield.
    "The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Well thank god I bought more transmutation stones yesterday because I didn't see I still had one
    When in doubt, mumble...