Clarifaction on legendary questline?

Okay so I was wondering exactly how the legendary questline works. Is it 10 SoP and SoW per gem, or do we have to only collect them once?

Also i was looking around for a answer and is the item that upgrades the weapon to a 513ilvl weapon still in the cards for 5.1 or was that scrapped and replaces with the 500 stat gems?

I'm sitting on like 25 powers and have 8 wisdom, and I'd hate to waste them on a lfr weapon when it will probably be replaced soon.

Once you collected the 10 each, you don't have to collect more. Also, if you gem a Sha-touched weapon with it, you are able to buy another gem later, for a more powerful weapon.

For 5.1, it looks to be just the upgraded gem. No clue for 5.2.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Once you collected the 10 each, you don't have to collect more. Also, if you gem a Sha-touched weapon with it, you are able to buy another gem later, for a more powerful weapon.

For 5.1, it looks to be just the upgraded gem. No clue for 5.2.
    Kk tyvm, wonder why they stack to 999 tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    You collect the 10 Sigils of Power and Wisdom once, and a Chimera of Fear once, then any subsequent gems you need can be bought for 10k gold. There's no weapon upgrades coming in 5.1, just a slight upgrade to the gems and a possible item that adds another Sha-Touched socket (not confirmed that it's coming yet though, last I heard).

EDIT: Pfft, I took too long to type. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    You collect the 10 Sigils of Power and Wisdom once, and a Chimera of Fear once, then any subsequent gems you need can be bought for 10k gold. There's no weapon upgrades coming in 5.1, just a slight upgrade to the gems and a possible item that adds another Sha-Touched socket (not confirmed that it's coming yet though, last I heard).

Jeez, 10k seems a bit excessive, considering its about 7k to put a jade serpent on it. Oh well at least i can gem this lfr weapon(if im lucky enough to get last 3) without having to worry about refarming.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    I always try my best you beat you XD.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh...guess I only get the one free gem..10k...why can't blizzard make things cheap...more so when it is literally gonna be a "must have" gem later on when the next raid comes out...oh we'll.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can purchase a new gem after using the first one.
    5.1 will allow us to add a prismatic (not a sha, prismatic) socket to a Sha-touched item, and have upgraded gems.
    No idea what 5.2 and onward will bring.
    Breath of the Prince (the iLvl upgrade item) is still in the gamedata.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    5.1 will allow us to add a prismatic (not a sha, prismatic) socket to a Sha-touched item, and have upgraded gems.
    Oh, prismatic, right. That makes a lot more sense. This is why I shouldn't post late at night after a Black Friday(/Thursday) shift at work. <_<