Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question is this patch the part where allie really kick it in to high gear

By high gear Allie really give the horde a run for there money? or was i mistaken when i was hearing this.
    Last edited by wheelmandan; 2012-11-23 at 10:49 AM.

Your post hurt my brain, but from what I've gathered: Not really.

I mean, we see the Horde splintering, but its not because the Alliance is beating them. Its because Garrosh is a dickhead.

Frankly, I don't think Blizzard has it in them for the Alliance to actually beat their precious Horde at something decisively. I mean look at Hordeaclysm. I have a strong feeling they're going to try and write off Garrosh's dethroning as an Alliance victory. I mean, even the Horde that are killed in 5.1 are like nameless grunts made just for the quest or scenario.

will ok thank you for telling me hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 10:52 AM ----------

I was really hope that we hit the horde hard and make them rethink what they are doing, and i cant wait to see what happen in the next patch that coming out.. when ever that is.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 10:54 AM ----------

eh OK are there alot of new scenario for horde and alliance?

10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly, I don't think Blizzard has it in them for the Alliance to actually beat their precious Horde at something decisively.
    Agreed. We're the horde's punching bag so the can have fun. Nothing more.

I mean...maybe you could count the Kirin Tor going Alliance but...

Again, it feels like the Horde don't leave any situation with a real "We lost that" mindset. It feels more like "Oh, well that's unfortunate, but its not all bad!" Contrast that to say, Andorhal, where I'm pretty sure Thassarian even says "We lose this battle" or something to that affect. Even Stonard survives in an area where we supposedly are the undisputed winners.

Yea... how is that going to work for people "leveling in lichking area how can they turn in quest if they lose Dal.

If you think we gonna have any moment being close to horde's destroying of Theramore, sorry to say but nooooo...

Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    Yea... how is that going to work for people "leveling in lichking area how can they turn in quest if they lose Dal.
    Its not a question if it happens or not. We know the Kirin Tor are going to the Alliance. Dalaran in Northrend is irrelevant, Blizzard already has stated and demonstrated that (For the vast majority of cases), what happens in older expansions is back in time. For example, the storyline of Storm Peaks isn't still happening. Its done and gone with. You can still level through there, but its assumed you realize that you did it back in the Wrath days.

Dalaran can exist in more than one place simultaneously with very little explanation.

If you think we gonna have any moment being close to horde's destroying of Theramore, sorry to say but nooooo...
    Never thought we would. However, Blizzard keeps saying the Alliance's time to shine is coming. We've had that general statement + The one about the supposed "trials of the High King" where the Alliance leaders all coalesce around Varian dangled in front of us since the last Blizzcon.

So far we've seen that the 5.1 storylines aren't exactly pro-Alliance, they're anti-Horde (Or anti-Garrosh). And what negative things DO happen to the Horde are not at the benefit or cause of the Alliance. Even the Kirin Tor thing isn't because of the Alliance, it's in response to what the Horde do. The Alliance is constantly a reactionary body in WoW and the lore, and its annoying as shit.

As for the Trials of the High King, thusfar we see Blizzard doing that by making Tyrande a bumbling fool who nearly kills her entire regiment, Varian stops her, and then she's like "Oh, thanks Varian, I'll look to you now!" I have no faith in this line of "badassness" for the Alliance after seeing them put the nail into the coffin of Tyrande's character. 5.2 we'll see Velen try to go solo Orgrimmar or something only for Varian to be like "Now don't go doing something that foolish, you knucklehead!" and Velen then goes, "OH WISE KING, I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO THE LETTER NOW!"
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2012-11-23 at 11:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another blow will be struck to the Alliance in 5.1. They said things get worse for the Alliance before they get better, after all.

The Alliance will finally have Dalaran back, but at the cost of whatever happens to Darnassus and Anduin.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance will finally have Dalaran back, but at the cost of whatever happens to Darnassus and Anduin.
    Wait what Darnassus?!

If they nuke Darnassus I promise I'll nuke Blizzard HQ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Wait what Darnassus?!

If they nuke Darnassus I promise I'll nuke Blizzard HQ.
    It's not Theramore bad. It's whatever happens in the process of retrieving the bell. IIRC it's used in Darnassus or something and summons sha I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sha outside of Pandaria? oO

Consider my curiosity piqued.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Sha outside of Pandaria? oO

Consider my curiosity piqued.
    I'm speculating. The bell has something to do with controlling/summoning Sha.

Sounds like the Psi Emitter from Starcraft.

kirin tor accept anyone that studies the art of magic

until kel'thuzad made them tighten there borders

there not alliance or horde

their heirachy is a secret.... below the council of six
    Last edited by TrapTripper; 2012-11-23 at 01:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapTripper View Post
    kirin tor accept anyone that studies the art of magic

until kel'thuzad made them tighten there borders

there not alliance or horde

their heirachy is a secret.... below the council of six
    You've not really kept up to date, have you?
    The winds of change are blowin'.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    You've not really kept up to date, have you?
    The winds of change are blowin'.
    just because jainas in charge now doesnt mean the whole kirin tor is allience

why were the horde allowed in dalaran then?

by your reckoning no horde will ever set foot in dalaran again
    Last edited by TrapTripper; 2012-11-23 at 01:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    just because jainas in charge now doesnt mean the whole kirin tor is allience

why were the horde allowed in dalaran then?
    Because what you said has been true...
    Untill recently.

Things are changing. It's exciting.

well if the horde loses dalaran i couldnt be more happy

but i could see a split of the orcs from the horde as a supreme race rather than that

10+ Year Old Account
    well if the horde loses dalaran i couldnt be more happy

but i could see a split of the orcs from the horde as a supreme race rather than that
    I.. no.. that.. would never happen since it would break up horde guilds.
    Also WHY IS YOUR AVATAR SNARLING AT YOUR POST STOP IT >:C

what about horde mages are they gonna form there own (snarl)