Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by L-P-R View Post
    This thread isn't needed. Please refrain from creating such threads. :| Your language and grammar leaves little to be desired.

Post constructively
    ????

I got the point of this thread, poor grammar aside. It's about how having a disabled people represented in the game in a positive way is a good thing. I think that's a pretty good discussion topic...

Why does everyone have to get all crazy about grammar and b.s.?

Why can't we just be happy for the guy who found a leader in a game that he likes to play who is disabled as well? He found something to relate to in the game he enjoys. If you have a hard time reading the post then don't. Don't reply if you don't like the topic. If you can't process a simple paragraph just because it has some spelling mistakes and missing punctuation then that is your problem.

On topic - I am happy you found this in game connection and can be excited to find a leader that shares something in common with you. Thanks for sharing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Drek is in a wheelchair because he's very, very old, his isn't a disability brought on by battle more just a progression of time.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Jim View Post
    Sorry but I don't agree with this. If people don't learn to write and speak proper english, the whole language gets watered down and changed for the worse. If no one points out these mistakes, then they will never correct themselves.

Forums can be a place of learning for people whose 1st language is not english, and also a place for fixing their damn grammar for english speakers. I don't agree with the "If I can read it, it's fine". If no one gives a shit, everyone suffers.
    While I understand your point (and I, too, feel that our language is being destroyed via this medium), the rules here prohibit posting solely for the purpose of making fun of, insulting, or simply putting down someone's grammar.

This happened at the beginning of cata, why is there a thread about this now?
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by L-P-R View Post
    Not everyone celebrates damned thanksgiving. Deal with it.
    Not everyone speaks english. Deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    The leader frost wolf clan i know this is so old but i just though it was cool that he told the undead No we wont help them, I'm in one so i feel they are showing hell person who disable and able to be a leader of something. i know many people may not see it like that but i do I know this is so old and random i just never posted it But I'm posting it now I'll put the pix up of it later when i work on my horde. I'm sure many of you may look at that as something weak or broken, But i don't so just wanted to say that be for some one says other wise. Oh PS his name is Drek'Thar
    Yup, Drek'Thar is a badass in a wheelchair!
    He has been in a wheelchair, due to his advancing years, since the cataclysm. And all his appearances before the cataclysm show him standing and walking. He stands in Alterac Valley, and also when accompanying Thrall to Garadar to recruit the Mag'har.

I bet that, being a shaman and far seer, he can still bring some pain from his wheels, might even have a totem tray installed!

I honestly believe drek'thar needs to be retired and replaced by Galvangar in Alterac Valley

Let him have a peaceful retirement the poor guy deserves it

10+ Year Old Account
    he should have died like 8 years ago tbh >.<

Deleted
    i dont understand? are u saying the new leader is him?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Jim View Post
    Sorry but I don't agree with this. If people don't learn to write and speak proper english, the whole language gets watered down and changed for the worse. If no one points out these mistakes, then they will never correct themselves.

Forums can be a place of learning for people whose 1st language is not english, and also a place for fixing their damn grammar for english speakers. I don't agree with the "If I can read it, it's fine". If no one gives a shit, everyone suffers.
    People who grammar police on forums usually do it in a rude way. It ruins the 'mood' on the forums more than wrong grammar. And sorry to tell you, but the English language (and all other languages) will change no matter what you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lzsg View Post
    Drek'thar is in a wheelchair? When did this happen?
    Since the beginning of Cata.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G