My Review, Change Warrior talents?

Blizzard has failed to impress and get me excited about the new talents especially for the warrior class.
    Blizzard was suppose to make it difficult to choose each talent they have partially succeed that for other classes
    but for the warrior talents they were just too easy to choose and i don't see the other talents that i did not choose to have not much use for because the chosen talents were just simply better.
    The most commonly chosen by most players and easy talents to choose are
    Juggernaut/Double time
    Second wind
    Piercing Howl
    Shockwave/Dragon's Roar
    Mass Spell reflection

Looking at the warrior's talents from patch 5.0 and patch 5.1, there needs to be a major change.
    At least 15 out of the 18 talents need to be improved or replaced with more useful talents

First of all, a regular Charge should be a 15 second cooldown and 5-30 yards
    and take Long charge glyph out of game

level 15 talents
    Remove
    Juggernaut, Double Time and warbringer

(suggestion) replacement talents
    1.(Increase the range of your charge to 40 yards and increase movement speed by 70% for 6 seconds)
    2.(Your charge now removes all movement impairing effects)
    3.(Charge is only a 3 second cooldown but becomes 20 yard range)

level 30 talents
    Improve
    1.Enraged Regeneration(Instantly become enrage and instantly heal 25% of your total health and an additional 25% over 5 Seconds no rage cost 1min cooldown)
    2.Second wind(When ever you are below 40% health, you regenerate 4% health per second)
    3.Impending victory(Instantly heal 20% of your total health 15 second cooldown)

level 45 talents
    Improve
    1.Piercing howl(cost no rage)
    Remove
    Staggering shout and Disrupting shout
    (suggestion)
    2.(Bring back Throwdown 5 second stun 30 second cooldown)
    3.(Add another fear crowd control for a warrior, fear a target causing them to tremble for 60 seconds 8 seconds against a player 1.5 second cast 30 yards 15 second cooldown)

level 60 talents
    Improve
    1.Bladestorm(Applies mortal wounds and all targets within 8 yards are slowed by 50% for 6 seconds, Bladestorm also has 50% chance to parry all melee attacks and deflect all spells)
    2.Shockwave(increase the damage slightly, send a wave of force around you, all targets with in 15 yards will be stunned for 4 seconds 20 second cooldown)
    3.Dragon's Roar(Reduce the cooldown to 30 seconds)

level 75 talents
    Improve
    1.Mass spell reflection(Reduce the cooldown to 25 seconds)
    Remove Safeguard and Vigilance
    (suggestion)
    2.(whenever you are Reduced to 35% health, you reduce 85% damage and heals received increased by 100% for 8 seconds 3min
    cooldown)
    3.(Reduce 50% damage on you and your party and raid members within 30 yards for 10 seconds 2min cooldown)

I know these talents might be a little overpowered but i rather see exciting talents then nerfs and boring little talents
    Talents are suppose to be the most powerful and exciting abilities that a player can choose and use

Deleted
    Most of them are just buffs and are way too strong. Warrior talents are actually pretty good. The only thing they should change are the talents that people dont take.
    A slight buff to talents like bladestorm, warbringer, impending victory, storm bolt etc.

Quote Originally Posted by James007 View Post

I know these talents might be a little overpowered but i rather see exciting talents then nerfs and boring little talents
    Talents are suppose to be the most powerful and exciting abilities that a player can choose and use
    No doubt when you are chief designer at Blizz you will be able to implement these changes but in the mean time, not a chance lol. Blizz will not make 1 class 10 times more OP than any other, especially when they consider that class to be OP and are nerfing it. And, surprisingly, they are not the only class in the game and warriors are not a special snowflake class
    Last edited by Saffa; 2012-11-23 at 02:18 PM.

Deleted
    I'm pretty happy overall, just sucks they nerfed the rage gen on avatar, now the choice(90) for prot is, damage, damage aaaaaaaaaand damage....

just so you're aware that's a 100% damage buff to dragon Roar without a change to it's damage. That's a tad ridiculous.

I think some of the changes you suggested could work, but you cant have the values as high as they are

The change in avatars rage gen was a cause of PvP/arena it seems to me. Unfair to let it affect the talent in a PvE/Raiding environment, making Bloodbath a very clearcut choice in my opinion, and removing some of the choice in talent chosing

3.(Charge is only a 3 second cooldown but becomes 20 yard range)

2.Second wind(When ever you are below 40% health, you regenerate 4% health per second)

2.(Bring back Throwdown 5 second stun 30 second cooldown)
    3.(Add another fear crowd control for a warrior, fear a target causing them to tremble for 60 seconds 8 seconds against a player 1.5 second cast 30 yards 15 second cooldown)

2.Shockwave(increase the damage slightly, send a wave of force around you, all targets with in 15 yards will be stunned for 4 seconds 20 second cooldown)
    Oh wow, you don't even play this game, do you?

Deleted
    Try borderline insane...

This wasn't so much a review as it was just a list of absolutely insane buffs to the warrior talents.