Deleted

Question MSBT Incoming. Split up heals and damage recieved.

Basically, what I want to do is:

I want to keep the blizzard Damage output interface. This is easy. I simply disabled MSBT's outgoing damage and enabled Blizzard's Scrolling battle text or whatever its called.

Secoundly, I want to have MSBT display my heals and damaged recieved. This is also easy by simple enabling the Incoming option. HOWEVER; What I also want to do is to have my heals be displayed in an arc on the right side, while my damage recieved remains on the left side.Is this possible? If so; how?

Additionally; Is there an option to disable the "merging" of heals and damage taken. If I recieve 3 ticks of 1 heal I want it to show up as 3 separate texts, not like 1 merged (For example; I dont want it to show up as "+30.000 [3 ticks]", but isntead "+10.000 +10.000 +10.000")

Is this possible or do I need to get a diffrent addon to meet my requirments? If so, which one should I get? Thanks!

For splitting up incoming damage and healing you would have to manually split them up in the menu yourself. I would start out with making a new Scroll Area, then go to Events, scroll down and click on the edit button on the healing events (since there are less healing events than damage events ) and move them to the new Scroll Area you created.

To disable merging go to Spam Control and change the throttle time on hots and dots to 0 and uncheck Merge Swings. That should do it I believe, but I'm not sure.

Deleted
    Can't help you with MSBT but you could do what you want with xCT.
    More info here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post15095611