Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Dear friend, you have shown word for word what I had said. I regret that you still think that there are absolute truths, such as what Blizzard says (when they have shown many times that they have no idea of their own lore). I only intend to open the eyes of people to stimulate their imagination to not take for granted everything. Trust me, come out, turns around and think for yourself, never let anyone tell you that you have to think. Now I can only say one thing ...

For the Quel'dorei! Glory to the Alliance! The banner of the silver unicorn will wave again in Quel'Thalas!

P.S. Come back soon Alleria! please!
    He merely corrected your fanon, much like I tried in vain to do a page back. It's not abstract. It's matching your more-than-a-little deluded mind-canon with Blizzard's facts. It's righting your glaring wrongs with actual lore and Blizzard statements. >.<

Seriously. Take the fanfic and forum roleplay to the appropriate website/forum section; I somehow doubt this pathetic fate was what the OP intended for his thread. x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Yeah I agree but to be honest Anasterian put up a good fight against Arthas the death knight.
    Anasterian was Arthas's warm-up boss imo. Well... after Uther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    A pity you are unable to accept facts, as such it is pointless to discuss with you since you are utterly unreasonable. All I have to say to most of your points.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    He merely corrected your fanon, much like I tried in vain to do a page back. It's not abstract. It's matching your more-than-a-little deluded mind-canon with Blizzard's facts. It's righting your glaring wrongs with actual lore and Blizzard statements. >.<

Seriously. Take the fanfic and forum roleplay to the appropriate website/forum section; I somehow doubt this pathetic fate was what the OP intended for his thread. x.x
    I forgot that the hordies always have to have the last word!

If you need the reason, I will give you it, I do not want you to sleep poorly because of me, I could never forgive myself.

The Horde can not be convinced, the Horde must be defeated!

For the rampant silver unicorn banner! Quel'thalas for the Qule'dorei! Death to the Horde!

If you need the reason, I will give you it, I do not want you to sleep poorly because of me, I could never forgive myself.

For the rampant silver unicorn banner! Quel'thalas for the Qule'dorei! Death to the Horde!
    You do know I play both sides ;P

and I accept the flaws to each race and their leaders, you on the other hand are unable to accept hard facts, which show your favorites have flaws.

Though at this point I am not sure you belong to the most ancient race native to Azeroth on the Horde side.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-11-24 at 08:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm convinced you're trolling at this point (which is infractable, so toe the line sailor), but please... tone it down. You're giving your fellow Alliance players a very bad name. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i went ingame to his shrine in the blood elf starting area. it says that Dath'Remar sacrified himself in order to dedicate to the conquering of Quel'Thalas.

There's a delicate line between IC and OOC.. I think you're blurring it a bit much.

As I'm sure plenty of people before me have explained, Quel'dorei are not immortal. They lost the immortality that the Kaldorei had once they left Kalimdor.

Hey may not have died of old age, but he certainly would have.

15+ Year Old Account
    Since Dath'remar's cause of death is speculation, I specualte that he died while fighting Zul'Jin's Great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great Grandma
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Even alliance players think you are nuts. Do you know about those homeless guys that sit on street, spew random stuff and everyone laughs at them? Yeah thats you.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dear friend, you have shown word for word what I had said. I regret that you still think that there are absolute truths, such as what Blizzard says (when they have shown many times that they have no idea of their own lore). I only intend to open the eyes of people to stimulate their imagination to not take for granted everything. Trust me, come out, turns around and think for yourself, never let anyone tell you that you have to think. Now I can only say one thing ...

For the Quel'dorei! Glory to the Alliance! The banner of the silver unicorn will wave again in Quel'Thalas!

P.S. Come back soon Alleria! please!
    What RP realm do you play on ?

Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    What RP realm do you play on ?
    I regret to guess Moon Guard due to it's stereotypes.

Deleted
    One day he was sipping wine and eating some fine hippogryph liver which was extremely rare then as blood elves didn't take many hippogryphs with them and suddenly... he chocked. As there was no high elf who knew what to do in case someone chocked with food (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJDpr05zmB4 , there, now you can say you also learned something from my post, what to do in case someone chokes on hippogryph liver), they tried to heal him, but each time they healed him he died again due to chocking with the hippogryph liver stuck in his neck. In the end they let him die realizing they couldn't do much. and on that day all hippogryphs the high elves had brought with them to Quel'thalas were killed because the high elves thought it was a curse from their night elven brothers.

And out of shame, they never said anything about it. True story.

Or he died of old age, but seriously, that's not very interesting.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2012-11-24 at 11:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    [...]
    And out of shame, they never said anything about it. True story.

Or he died of old age, but seriously, that's not very interesting.
    Out of all the fanon expressed in this thread, this is the one I'm leaning towards making my personal headcanon out of sheer hillarity. Thanks :>

The only reunification of anything in Quel'thalas will be when the expatriates leave Stormwind and come home. It has nothing to do with what company the Thalassian elves keep; the Sin'dorei didn't betray anybody, period. They owed no loyalty to anyone but their own interests, they were not part of the Alliance formally, and Garithos ruined the ad hoc relationship by treating them like crap. When they stood alone, they were helped by the Forsaken, sabotaged by the Dwarves and spied on by the Night Elves. To whom did they owe loyalty? The expatriates didn't agree with the direction their nation went in, but there was no "treason" that drove them away. If there was any "treason" it was any "high elf" that has taken up arms against Quel'thalas.

I'm big on the Sin'dorei becoming a neutral race, or the center of a third faction altogether, so I'm all for reunification, but the idea that it comes in the form of Lor'themar coming sobbing to Varian and asking into the Alliance is nothing short of delusional.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    Out of all the fanon expressed in this thread, this is the one I'm leaning towards making my personal headcanon out of sheer hillarity. Thanks :>
    Why, thank you, glad you like it