Thread: More rep?

10+ Year Old Account

More rep?

So if I'm not ex halted with golden lotus yet then the only dailies I can do are cloudserp, klaxxi, golden lotus, and the tillers right? Since I don't fish with anglers. I need like 10 more charms and want to know if im missing any.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    So if I'm not ex halted with golden lotus yet then the only dailies I can do are cloudserp, klaxxi, golden lotus, and the tillers right? Since I don't fish with anglers. I need like 10 more charms and want to know if im missing any.
    Did you mean not revered? Otherwise you can also do Shado-Pan and August Celestials.

You're still missing some dailies. There is the Archeology daily, and to do Anglers you don't need to fish (at least for some quests), and most oft the quests that require you to fish can be completed with Fishing skill 1. Also, did you do the additional daily quest for Klaxxi (i.e. the one that drops from a mob)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thnx gunna do the anglers ones

And if you still need more charms and are really desperate, you can farm as many as you want by farming Ancient Guo-Lai Cache Keys, opening chests and looting 5-10 charms per chest.