New gaming build, 500 euro budget

Hello, my room mate has decided to build a pc with a budget of around 500 euro(can be increased a bit if needed).
    It will need to be able to play Lol at around 60 fps if possible. Apart from that he is not to bothered about playing on high setting, instead is just looking for it to run games smoothly. The build I have came up with is:
    MoBo: MSI H77MA-G43
    CPU: Intel Core i3 3220 Ivy Bridge
    RAM: G.Skill 1600MHz 2x4GB
    GPU: MSI Overclocked Radeon HD 7850 AMD Graphics Card - 1GB
    HDD: WD Caviar Blue 500GB
    PSU: 450W Antec VP 450P-GB PSU
    Case: Black, Aluminium Mini Tower Case
    Are there any changes to this that would increase it's cost effectiveness and will the power supply be enough for the system? Any other changes are welcome, but this will be very close to the most that can be paid for the rig(as there is still a OS and monitor to add)
    Ty for any advice
    Last edited by ddsad2212; 2012-11-25 at 05:39 PM.

Deleted
    To get any solid feedback, you need to post links to where you got the items from, then people can look around see if anywhere sells it cheaper.

I would be a little, downhearted about the power supply, but that is just me, personally I like my PSU to have the correct connectors. The graphics card needs 2 6 pin GPU connectors, the PSU only has one, although you will most likely get a molex-6 pin, it's just something to think about.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2012-11-23 at 05:31 PM.

ty for the advice added the links and changed the power supply. Still not sure on the PSU , the case of the GPU though

10+ Year Old Account
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory