Deleted

Guardian BiS list?

I'm looking for a guardian BiS list that would list all the items from heroic dungeons and raids against one another. I used the forums search function and I got an out of date bis list and the sticky guardian spec guide. Neither has raiding items in their evaluation. Icy veins only shows the best gear possible. http://www.icy-veins.com/guardian-dr...t-best-in-slot

Curious if someone is working on something like this or found an up to date BiS list?

Overall discussion regarding which item is better than the other.

For example t14 legs are utter crap and should be avoided at all cost. So if you want the t14 4p bonus go for helm, shoulder, hands and chest.

I did one very, very early on before there was any practical experience to draw from. Essentially there is no concept of a "best" item beyond item level really, since what you need in terms of secondary stats varies wildly depending on the encounter and your raid.

The only thing that is set in stone is to go Helm/Shoulders/Chest/Gloves for 4pc - only because of the existence of the "Elite" offset legs.

just make sure to avoid haste if you can, but pretty much what arielle said.. im liking how bear stats seem to be pretty equal, and will be even better with the buff to maul, because im already finding myself at full rage with SD on cd and full health >.<

just make sure to avoid haste if you can
    ?

Haste is actually pretty good now. And even better in 5.1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    just make sure to avoid haste if you can, but pretty much what arielle said.. im liking how bear stats seem to be pretty equal, and will be even better with the buff to maul, because im already finding myself at full rage with SD on cd and full health >.<
    Do you even play bear? o.0