So I recently started playing WoW, actually. My friend wanted me to hop on that priest super badly because I don't suck at videogames like every healer they've recruited, so long story short, I chose to spec in disc/shadow.
I'm looking for a number of things and would appreciate a couple of suggestions for each category if it exists, I am doing this in tandem with Googling a freakin' load of mods. I figure it's just easier to ask people who aren't new for some of the top possibilities. Generally speaking, I would like to be able to use an interface mod that will let me assign/save/load profiles so that I can make different UIs for my disc and shadow specs respectively.
So my specific needs are:
- Ability to highly customize bars & assign hotkeys (I have a 12 button mouse). I'm currently using Bartender for that, but if there are other options I would like to look at them.
- Streamlined map & UI look (preferably something clean & simple that allows for a lot of customization).
- Custom cooldown tracking (I don't need every cooldown to be tracked, I would like to just customize for the super important ones)
- Party bar area that can do a few things:
- Color by class
- Custom size of bars
- Possibly sort by class... so say I have 2 warriors, I want the warriors to be grouped together in my party bar (or something that allows me to move players to change the order would be ideal)
- Party buff/debuff tracking (possibly something that changes colors of bars as people are debuffed/cursed/etc)
- Thinking I'm just going to use RSA to announce my cooldown casting, but I'm open to any other suggestions as well
- DoT/HoT live tracking
Already have Recount to track the "big" numbers, but I want something that monitors when my dots/hots are about to expire, preferably.
Please use the full names of addons for suggestions as well, because I am not necessarily familiar with the abbreviations for many of them. Thanks in advance!