Deleted

Is there place in the market for an "Handheld Xbox", and would you support it?

Always wondered why this isn't already a thing.
    Do you think the market could support another handheld?
    What niche would it fill?

Bearing in mind those Xbox exclusives such as Halo and Gears of War, though I feel like many of the games from the Vita would have to be on the Xbox handheld (such as stuff that spans both of the consoles, like Assassin's Creed 3/Assassin's Creed: Liberation.)

What do you think?

I know this is absolutely outlandish, but what if this "xboxhand" thing was paralleled with PC gaming? I don't know, wouldn't you love to be able to, say, do stuff on Guild Wars 2 through your vita?

I'm probably being a naive fool, but is it possible one would ever could out?

(What would it even be called? X-Bag? lolo)

Never say never, though handheld gaming is a different thing to the consoles, Sony's system is vastly superior to the DS yet the DS has absolutely destroyed it in sales and popularity. Most likely due to the fact that Nintendo has excellent hand held specific exclusives.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

the console would be like the Wii-u, still tied to a tower

if they wanted a handheld, they should of started during their first tier with the 1st xbox, if they start now i bet it would just be like the neo geo, a expensive pos

Highly doubt it. With phones becoming more and more powerful I suspect we will slowly see the decline in handheld gaming that is specifically used for just that. While I don't think it will die out completely I do think that trying to get into the market without revolutionizing handhelds will just be a fruitless endeavor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    Highly doubt it. With phones becoming more and more powerful I suspect we will slowly see the decline in handheld gaming that is specifically used for just that. While I don't think it will die out completely I do think that trying to get into the market without revolutionizing handhelds will just be a fruitless endeavor.
    That said though, as someone mentioned all the Nintendo exclusives... like, there will always be something about playing Mario or Pokemon on your little hand held, and if you could do that on your phone that'd be awesome, but Nintendo are never, ever going to relinquish their huge IPs, and rightly so. It kinda lets some gaming keep it's integrity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    why does power have anything to do with handhelds.. its about the games and almost as important PHYSICAL CONTROLS. no i dont want an ipad/phone and have to carry along the physical controls add-on or anything stupid like that.