Another computer question.

Ok guys, so last time Ive made a topic about "computers that will handle 25m raids" you told me that it have to be "minimum" i3 procress and stuff like that. I spoke with my friend like night and he told me that he have intel core dual, 1gb graphic card and 2gb ram. Hes rading 25m without single lagg ~30fps. So how come everyone in mmo-champion told me that I need i3 processor, atleast 4gb ram and 1gb graphic card to raid 25m with low details?

Your friend is either lying or playing with 800x600 monitor from 1995.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

is it supposed to help me? im chatting with my guild now and they agree with this

i had a i3 1st gen with 4gb ram and 1gb gpu on my old laptop and i was lagging with all the aoe. I'm pretty sure he's lying

Quote Originally Posted by Demologize View Post
    is it supposed to help me? im chatting with my guild now and they agree with this
    It was direct answer to your question, what more help you needed?

No, you really can not raid 25mans with shitty core dual and 2gb of RAM at 30fps on a 1920x1080 monitor. It might work with 800x600 monitor but more likely your friend is either a) lying, or b) has 30fps while NOT in combat, or c) all settings at absolute minimum so that the game looks like minecraft.
    Last edited by vesseblah; 2012-11-23 at 08:43 PM.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    ask your friend what settings he uses? (also im going for very low res likely)
    with what does your guild agree? your friend or mmo-c?

all of my guild are saying that dual core is enought to raid 25m and the only thing u need is atleast 3gb of ram and 1gb graphic card

all of my guild are saying that dual core is enought to raid 25m and the only thing u need is atleast 3gb of ram and 1gb graphic card
    i3 is dual core. And it's the minimum required hardware if you want to put settings at medium or above.

Sure you can play WoW with five years old PC, but then you have all settings at low.
    Trolling should be.

yea! this is what I mean I dont care about all the graphics.. I just want stable 30~ fps at 25m raids. so dual core is enough? I have found this PC: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Powerful-G...1e34fad&_uhb=1

What do you think?

Deleted
    hahahaha , no
    that tech is from 2006, outdated severly and wasn't that great for gaming back then. (wow favors intel cpu allot)
    you are trying to cut corners on costs allot, while expecting a good result that don't mix. (by good result i mean your stable 30fps in 25man raids)

yea! this is what I mean I dont care about all the graphics.. I just want stable 30~ fps at 25m raids. so dual core is enough? I have found this PC: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Powerful-G...1e34fad&_uhb=1

What do you think?
    It's 5-6 years old and does not even have operating system on it. Starting price is pretty close to what it's worth, but it's totally useless for 25man raids unless you really want to run with all settings minimum on old small monitor.
    Trolling should be.

if some1 can help me find pc for up to 200pounds, ill be happy. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?LH_...ng%20pc&_sop=1 or any other website.

I need your help because I am not quite good at computers and I dont know which1 will be good for wow low details.

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 12:58 AM ----------

refresh! any1 can help?
    Last edited by Demologize; 2012-11-23 at 11:07 PM.

Deleted
    can't make any mircacles, guess ill see what i can find tonight after work.