Deleted

Computer doesn't want to shut on or off at times.

I've been having this issue for like, the last week or so. Sometimes when I use the shut down option windows shuts down and my screen goes black but the computer itself doesn't shut it self of. The only way to shut it down is to pull the plug or turn of the power supply which I know can cause damages to the PC.

A similar thing is sometimes also happening when I turn on the computer. I turn it on, it shows my the Gigabyte screen and then it either black screens or keeps restarting and doing the same thing. I've also noticed that my keyboard and mouse don't turn on when this happens.

I suspect there's something wrong with my motherboard but I'm not certain, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like power management features are messed up, it could be windows or it could be the motherboard. Check from BIOS that ACPI is turned on.

If everything related to power management is on, then next step is trying to reinstall windows to fix it. It's fairly common that some drivers get so messed up that windows will not start or shut down properly. Especially if you've had some internal network cards that are no longer in use.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Here are my Power Management BIOS settings.