Poll: Which one is the strongest?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Since the Jaina novel, the Blackrock. They have free hand inside the Horde, beating up any orc that shows hints of not agreeing with Garrosh.

Malkorok appears in 5.1 as Garrosh's Chief Advisor and Bodyguard.
    Yeah, the Blackrock have given Garrosh quite a leg up in recent times. I'd go with either them or the Warsong.

Frostwolves are dubious; we'd have a better idea of their strength if they didn't refuse to get involved with the Forsaken.

Since the Jaina novel, the Blackrock. They have free hand inside the Horde, beating up any orc that shows hints of not agreeing with Garrosh.

Malkorok appears in 5.1 as Garrosh's Chief Advisor and Bodyguard.
    Didnt the blackrock get battered pretty badly in the burning steepes with the eitrigg questline?

plus now that deathwing is dead and the twilights hammer all but destroyed prolly the reason why they went cap in hand to garrosh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    That said, it's only really Malkorok who "deflected" really, he didn't bring an entire regiment of orcs with him (Thank god for that...).
    Well, the door is open.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Well, the door is open.
    Ah, now THAT it is... That it is, not to mention I'm Garrosh would be able to create some proper efficient dragon riders if he got Dragonmaw and Blackrock working together...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Clans command minimal power in the New Horde. Less emphasis on clan and more on the Horde itself. Very few identify themselves by clan anymore. However, if I had to pick, I would say Warsong. Current Warchief is their chieftain and they seem to be able to expand themselves more than the two runner-ups (Dragonmaw and Frostwolves).

Ah, now THAT it is... That it is, not to mention I'm Garrosh would be able to create some proper efficient dragon riders if he got Dragonmaw and Blackrock working together...
    Those proto-drakes would make sweet air support.

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 12:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    I'm pretty sure there are several Shattered Hand orcs hanging out in Orgrimmar. I only remember because I noticed their "tag" and had to look it up on wowhead. Down in Shadowcleft one of the rogue trainers is one of them.
    They're less of a clan and more of an organization of rogues now.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    I'm pretty sure there are several Shattered Hand orcs hanging out in Orgrimmar. I only remember because I noticed their "tag" and had to look it up on wowhead. Down in Shadowcleft one of the rogue trainers is one of them.
    Yeah that's.... Messy really, those are indeed Shattered Hand members, but not as in the clan, they are an elite force of assassins, they have absolutely nothing to do with the actual clan.

Stormreavers had Gul'dan, other powerful magic users and a lot of cunning. If past clans are included I'd be inclined to go with them.

Out of interest does OP mean whos the strongest ever or whos the strongest now?

Cause if OP mean ever than i would say blackrock clan was the strongest back when it was lead by orgrim doomhammer and had the likes of saurfang in its ranks and it scored many victories before they was betrayed by Gul'dan

Now they are just a shadow of there former selfs
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2012-11-24 at 12:47 AM.

Yeah that's.... Messy really, those are indeed Shattered Hand members, but not as in the clan, they are an elite force of assassins, they have absolutely nothing to do with the actual clan.
    Bit of both actually, there can still be members that have their arms cut off like the old shattered hand tradition is :P.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Udderpowered View Post
    Stormreavers had Gul'dan, other powerful magic users and a lot of cunning. If past clans are included I'd be inclined to go with them.
    However - It was the smallest clan ever, it was pretty much just whoever had managed to avoid getting killed by Doomhammer. And the clan was more or less utterly destroyed when Rend and Main arrived at the Tomb of Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think currently the Warsong is since Garrosh technically owns their leadership in addition to being warchief of the horde, since he is Grom's son after all. So I would say them since they have the support of the current reigning warchief. Frostwolf wouldn't be far since they had Thrall and Drek'thar leading their clan but likely less than the Warsong considering the war machine Garrosh has been building out of it. To say who is the strongest clan now.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Hey everyone, so yeah which one do you think is the strongest orcs clan?
    )
    well what point and time are we looking at?

If the First and Second War, the Blackrock was probably the leading Orc clan.
    But now? Clans are not really a big thing as they were in the past
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsong without a doubt, those guys sure love to fight. Even though the whole Orc race loves to fight, Warsong basicly ENJOYS and finds every oportunity for battle,so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    Those proto-drakes would make sweet air support.
    Perhaps, but nothing any Alliance veteran of Northrend doesn't know how to destroy with ease from fighting Vrykul proto-drake riders all over that continent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently, probably the Warsong, for the reasons people have already posted.

Ever? I'd say the Blackrock clan. Their members have had important roles in pretty much ever aspect of the Old and New Horde. (Blackhand, Orgrim Doomhammer, Varok Saurfang, Broxigar, Eitrigg, Malkorok)

Deleted
    There are really only 3 major clans left: The Warsong, The Frostwolf and the Dragonmaw. The others are just too small in comparison. Blackrock took major hits during Wow's lifetime.

The Dragonmaw have received a little boost now they're back in the horde and Garrosh has taken a shine to them but they're no where near as powerful as the Frostwolf and the Warsong.

Right now though it's the Warsong at the bat. Garrosh leads them and the horde and most of the Mag'har that work for him were probably inducted into that clan.

The Frostwolf's are tied up with the dwarves but are still a strong enough force to warrant a threat.

Funnily enough I can see the Frostwolf playing a major part in taking down Garrosh and becoming the dominant clan once more. After all they are Thrall's clan and when you go to request their aid in Hillsbrad, Drek waves you away saying the Forsaken cause nothing but trouble and calls Cromush, who sent you, a spineless orc. Cromush then has a fit saying they're traitors to Garrosh.

Either Blackrock or Warsong, they were pretty bad ass

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    May the Warsong never fade - Thrall. See, even a motherfuckin' frostwolf knows the warsong are the shit.
    well Clan divisions are not as pronounced right now as they were before
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"