Good Alliance PvE servers?

My main is Horde on Thrall and I've been playing around on an Alliance alt the last couple weeks and was looking for a solid PvE server to transfer him to, now that he's 90. Thrall is such an awful, awful server Alliance side. It's completely dead and there's never anything going on. Even the AH is always empty and there's barely 20 people in trade chat during prime times. Anyone know a good Alliance server with a decent population?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this EU or US servers we're talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Silvermoon (eu) is pretty much Alliance dominated, best thing to do is just check them out. Make a level 1 human take it to SW sit and watch.

Outland EU has a massive alliance population. The downside of it is the cue-times after new content-patches.

Vek'Nilash US is good Alliance side. Though only one guild is actually good on the server.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Seems pretty much all servers are alliance dominated, especially the RPPVE ones, which in EU are all heavily alliance.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 09:50 AM ----------

Anyway, when picking a server, use your Realm Immigrant's Scouting Kit.

1. In-game realm list. You can identify the realm type as well as the amount of players on it.
    2. Warcraft census. You can check the population ratios. Take that info with a pinch of salt as it's not always 100% accurate. http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php
    3. WoW official website realm forums. Check that too, most often it has threads hinting the the realm's problems. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/
    Last edited by mmoc6342521c29; 2012-11-23 at 09:50 AM.

wait wait when did the alliance become good something!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    Since the noble savage feeling of the horde started to get killed slowly since wotlk. Maybe the horde will see an increase of players once Derparrosh is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    It's just an alt, but the Horde is just... boring now. Blizzard went through great lengths in WCIII to change the Orcs from the typical mindless savages from other fantasy into something unique within the setting. You could make a solid argument that from WCIII all the way up to the start of MoP that the Alliance - filled with typically the good guys(Humans, Dwarves, Elves Gnomes) within the setting - were the aggressors and the "bad guys" while the Horde - filled with typical bad guys(Orcs, Trolls, Undead) within the setting - were the good guys and victims. If I still raided I wouldn't care because I've only ever raided on my main, but lately I've been trying to get more into the story and the Horde is just boring from that perspective. Blizzard has committed the cardinal storytelling sin - they moved the story backwards.

Plus, it's a Paladin and fuck Blood Elves and I can't get over how goddamn stupid Tauren look with any helm on because of their horns sticking out of it.
    Last edited by nnelson54; 2012-11-23 at 07:18 PM.

EU-Sylvanas , I would say one of the best servers Alliance side.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Jim View Post
    Seems pretty much all servers are alliance dominated, especially the RPPVE ones, which in EU are all heavily alliance.
    Not Kil'jaeden. But that's PVP.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Silvermoon (eu)

10+ Year Old Account
    What is "good" is pretty subjective. Some people want raiding, some people just want a server with a lot of active social guilds. Some want high pop for lots of players, some don't like the queues and crowding.

Best I can recommend is check a site like WoW Progress and look at what servers seem to have an active pve community, and then try to balance out that with your goals and the population level you desire.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |