You zerged my CLOUDSONG!

I've seen this video years ago of a kid losing his fucking mind over an item in DAOC. I've never played it, so I'd like a little insight. How rare/powerful was the Cloudsong? And What did it drop from? And how did someone steal it from this crazy kid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You tried too hard and now your post is shit. Never try too hard, the gamble isn't worth it.

From what I recall the other guy ninja looted it.

It was the rare/power equivalent of someone ninjalooting an eye of Rag in 2005.

That's quite some language in that video, can imagine how rare that item must have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    I've seen this video years ago of a kid losing his fucking mind over an item in DAOC. I've never played it, so I'd like a little insight. How rare/powerful was the Cloudsong? And What did it drop from? And how did someone steal it from this crazy kid?
    It was never that rare.. It had a low/reasonable drop rate from a mob that spawned a couple of times a day and could be killed with a handful of people. It wasn't so much the rarity as it was the best caster cloak in the game from a world boss, causing fights.