Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

If you could resurrect one lore figure...

in all of Warcraft, who would it be and why?

Me? I would bring back Illidan just so I can kill him again. I loathed him in WC3 and hated him in TBC.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

deathwing, and fight him properly toe to toe, not 2 shit fights turned into 15 minute trash farms.

we had the power of the aspects and the dragon soul, and still ......such horrible fights the worst tier in wow.

Lord Garithos

So i can kill that racist son of a bitch again

Deleted
    Kaelthas sunstrider, everything so far was mearly a set back...

I don't know if this counts but... Sylvanas. Like, resurrect resurrect. Just have her one day come over all pink and flush and blonde and elfish again. That would be, uh, pretty awkward in the Undercity that day, no?

In the more literal sense of dead character, I would go with... kinda want to say Illidan, but a lot of people so... Bolvar wouldn't count either... I guess Uther? If I wanted to go obscure, I'd say Talen Fordring. Calia Menethil if she's deemed dead in lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    cannot belive no one has said cairne bloodhoof thats my vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinndy Sparkshine, that was so sad.

Illidan because he's such a tragic hero. His story needs more resolve. What he has sacrificed for his people and they spit on him in disgust
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahgurim View Post
    cannot belive no one has said cairne bloodhoof thats my vote.
    Agreed. Cairne was awesome, I wish he was given more focus.

I don't believe in bringing back characters, but if I did, Illidan because I love everything he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan because I felt his story deserved more than just being an arbitrary raid boss. If outland is ever revamped I hope it brings Illidan's presence more to bear while questing between 60-70 in the respective zones.

I would also heavily consider, if not choose firstly, Kael'thas as racial leader of the blood elves because in some way I felt he was made into raid boss / villain for the sake of Illidan's entourage being lore inspired raid encounters with Akama as a rebellious minion being the only native out of the main four. Plus I felt Blizzard secretly killed him off so the Horde wouldn't have more prominent lore figures as racial leaders when compared to the Alliance.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan, just so we can see "New Hero Class Demon Hunter."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Ner'zhul. Awesome character thrown to the way-side for the sake of a poster-boy.

Wilfred Fizzlebang, Master summoner. Coolest Gnome next to the Milhouse Manastorm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Kinndy Sparkshine, that was so sad.
    I see your Kinndy Sparkshine, and raise you "Pained". The mysterious Night Elf we never knew much about. So much potential to make something of that character, and gone without even a mention in game.

Pained would without a doubt be my choice to ressurect, just so we could learn something more about her and see her kick more ass the way the female NEs should do.

Soooo many characters. Ner'Zhul was such an interesting character, and he really got the shaft lore wise.

Quote Originally Posted by stiglet View Post
    I see your Kinndy Sparkshine, and raise you "Pained". The mysterious Night Elf we never knew much about. So much potential to make something of that character, and gone without even a mention in game.

Pained would without a doubt be my choice to ressurect, just so we could learn something more about her and see her kick more ass the way the female NEs should do.
    This entirely. Pained represented and was written as everything I loved about Night Elves. A tenacious, tough as nails warrior, but still a fun and charismatic character, loyal to the end and incredibly strong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bolvar. Always loved him since the day I started playing.

Just struck me somehow /shrug.

And even though he died heroically (and wouldn't have had much of a life if he hadn't) I still think it would be neat to have him back. Anduin and him ruling together > Varian, any day.

illidan if it means we get demon hunters, if not bring back kael'thas retcon bc and make him leader of the blood elves
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552