Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blabber View Post
    Grom Hellscream, to teach his son a lesson...
    Except they're pretty much the same. If anything, Grom would beat his son for being a copycat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Except they're pretty much the same. If anything, Grom would beat his son for being a copycat.
    me thinks you need to play wc3...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpaladin View Post
    Uther cause he is the best pally ever.
    First Paladin in existence doesn't necessarily mean best. IIRC, Turalyon showed such a conviction after the death of Lothar that the Orcs were close to fleeing in terror at the sight of him, Doomhammer actually being intimidated for once.

As for who I would bring back, Yes, possibly Uther, but his time really has come to a close, the way they played him off in ICC gave him enough closure somewhat.

My choice would have to be a redeemed Arthas or Anduin Lothar TBH, Arthas coming back from the dead would create TREMENDOUS amounts of potential for lore regarding his redemption in the eyes of everyone, creating more dynamism that seems to be missing from lore atm.

Anduin Lothar my second choice because the Alliance needs a symbolic character to invigorate pride in the faction once again, Varian being pushed into that mold doesn't really feel natural.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Not a person, but the Tirisfal Council. Assuming the next expansion is in fact legion based, the Tirisfal Council was a council who would forestall any legion invasion. I guess Med'an would be the go-to guy for setting it up again, I assume so anyway. He's a pretty odd hybrid too, drenai(great uncle)/human/orc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang the Younger. His anger got the best of him, but we hardly knew him.

should have never had to die tier: arthas. i was riding on the idea that blizzard would redeem arthas in his final moment as we were beating his shit in, and arthas would emerge, exorcising the lich king/nerzhul from his body. but that arthas book by golden kind of extinguished that hope.

theres nothing to resurrect when hes not dead tier: illidan. never truly killed, demon so he cant die; no matter what theory you may believe in, illidan is not dead. maiev realized she made a mistake, recovered illidan's beaten body and nursed him to health, just to keep him imprisoned. illidan was a demon since fusing with guldans skull. demons go to the twisting nether when their bodies are destroyed, their soul lives on waiting to re-manifest into a physical form

cant kill them or azeroth will cease to exsist tier: old gods. cant kill them. titans knew this. thats why they are imprisoned. get off your pve nerd high horses, you didnt kill cthun and you didnt kill yogg saron.

oh please blizzard yes all of my monies tier: guldan. the most powerful mortal warlock ever. his 'skull' made illidan a demon. his body was actually never recovered, so how do we know that he really was killed, and not captured by sargeras' demons. he raised the tomb of sargeras from the ocean floor. guldan created the first death knights. shadowmoon valley? yea that was all him. he fucked up an entire zone. he opened the dark portal with medivh. id love to see guldan return, but not as weak raid boss.
    i dont want some cheesey 'bad guy give us purps' role for him. i want him to be on his own fucking level of badass. he would be the centerpiece of at least 2 raids. the first would be him as a tier end boss. a raid filled with his first generation death knights, because guldan pretty much established that death dont mean shit. teron gorefiend returned, his death knight legion returned, shadowmoon clan remnants, etc. once we defeat him, he would portal away, because hes too fucking badass to let a bunch of nobodies kill him. his loot would consist of a legendary random drop, a series of trinkets, chosen by the player which to utilize, guldan's totems. guldan was a shaman before he was a warlock.
    the second appearance would be with a bunch of demons and kil'jaeden. guldan would serve as a mid-final boss in a demon raid.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Gul'Dan. Oh my sweet, orcish balls would he be an amazing raid boss.

Funny how nobobody ever found his body and then his skull appears from nowhere with magic powers. That could be any orc warlock's skull, Sargeras could easily have kept one of the greatest warlocks ever to unleash upon the world again.
    Well his body was litterally torn to shreds by all the demons inside the tomb - there wouldn't eve BE a body left to find, maybe a bit of tissue here and there. They took the skull because that was the core of his being and power.

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 02:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    Not a person, but the Tirisfal Council. Assuming the next expansion is in fact legion based, the Tirisfal Council was a council who would forestall any legion invasion. I guess Med'an would be the go-to guy for setting it up again, I assume so anyway. He's a pretty odd hybrid too, drenai(great uncle)/human/orc.
    Well the Council of Tirisfal does kinda exist.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    I'm pretty old school so Gul'dan for sure. One of my favorite lore characters easily.
    After that, Ner'zhul - not as lich king but as "shaman"/leader.

Shadowmoon clan forever yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    Kael'thas Sunstrider

to this day it still doesnt make sense to me WHY he went crazy and abandoned the majority of his people
    He didn't abandon his people. His people weren't willing to sell their souls for Kael's demonic dealings. Not all of them anyways. His lust for power lead down the same dark path his Highborne ancestors went down 10000 years earlier.

Deleted
    Quite a few, but not because I'm a fanboy of each character. I'd settle on Ner'zhul as I think he deserved a better run. Last I heard he was consigned to the corner of Arthas' consciousness or something which seemed a bit of a naff send-off to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dranosh Saurfang. Even if he was resurrected as a death knight, he would be an awesome addition to the Forsaken.

Gruul nuf said

Deleted
    Durotan, no need explaining.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan totally, although a spirit or ghost is most possible since as someone said he was torn to ribbons.

For me it would have to be King Terenas. He would certainly be giving the Forsaken a run for their money in Lordaeron.

Deleted
    He who died in a blaze of everlasting glory, fighting the destroyer and achieving the impossible, to hurt a Titan. I dont give a damn if that was only a little scratch.

Broxigar Saurfang, the Red Ax, Brox the Orc who fought till the end on an pile of thousands and thousands of frickin' demons.

Always remember "Second rule! Only fools talk so much on the battlefield!"

By all that is holy, it has to be Broxigar the Red.

Broxigar the red anyone? He assaulted sargeras and succeeded.

Yes, indeed.. Broxigar hands down!

Something tells me we will see him again though.