Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uther.

Next to Turalyon he is one of the people who defined what it was to be a Paladin and a Knight of the Silver Hand.
    I feel that as of late Paladins have moved further and further away from the concept of being a Warrior using the Holy Light who embodies the Church and upholds morals and rules of his order to what is just a very generic Warrior who uses the Light.
    This problem has been exacerbated by the apparent neutrality of the Order under Tirion.

Alliance Paladins need to be proper Paladins again. Uther exemplified this sense of being a part of an elite Order of the Church.

Broxigar the red, most awesome orc ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either Rhonin or Cairne. Had respect for both of them, shame the way they died.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tseric

/10char
    Putin khuliyo

I love how people think Grom somehow is a moral authority over Garrosh.

"We'll bind our people to demons for power! It's awesome!" *insert metal music*
    Well that didn't work, they basically turned us into slaves. Oh well, at least we're free now. Wait, Grom, what're you doing?
    "More demon blood! I swear it'll be different this time!"

In before Garrosh, but seriously Arthas.

Deleted
    King Magni, hands down

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 03:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lethee View Post
    I don't think Magni is really dead to be honest

I would also go with Medivh, though, poor Meds :c
    We'll bloody unstone him then

Arthas. Either redeemed or still evil, but preferably redeemed. He is what Warcraft made awesome, and people were badly looking forward to see him during vanilla and TBC. He deserves a second change, it was not his fault that he got corrupted and turned over to the Scourge. His own friends abandoned him, he was about to lose in Northrend if he hadn't taken Frostmourne. If only Uther and Jaina where there to help Arthas and Muradin, he never had to pick up Frostmourne to win. Uther could've easily prevented Arthas from picking up that blade.

Bring back this Arthas:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Arthas. Either redeemed or still evil, but preferably redeemed. He is what Warcraft made awesome, and people were badly looking forward to see him during vanilla and TBC. He deserves a second change, it was not his fault that he got corrupted and turned over to the Scourge. His own friends abandoned him, he was about to lose in Northrend if he hadn't taken Frostmourne. If only Uther and Jaina where there to help Arthas and Muradin, he never had to pick up Frostmourne to win. Uther could've easily prevented Arthas from picking up that blade.

Bring back this Arthas:

That whiney bitch?

I was glad to kill him in Wrath. Not because he was the evil lich king, but because I finally got to kill that annoying princeling.
    Putin khuliyo

Broxigar The Red.
    During it's mourning in nagrad, Varok Saurfang was granted a vision by the orcs spirit, it's son reveal him that uncle Brox isn't dead but Sargeras enraged by it's action decide not to kill him but trapped him in an space-time anomaly in wich he is still fighting the demons over and over, he need to bring his brother back because the streght of the Red is need in time comes.
    Varok decided to follow the vision and contacted the champions that helped him in Icc and send us a letter, it start a long quest to meet the spirit of krasus, nezdormu, and thula and ended in the cavern of time where we infiltrated the anomaly and help Brox coming back with us. The scenario/istance will introduce us to the demons home world and give us the first real glimpse of sargeras.
    The Saurfang brother later reappear during the siege of orgrimmar, in wich they will help the horde and alliance to dispose Garrosh.

Deleted
    Illidan all the way! We need more demon hunters!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas :"(
    Pretty much the only good story in WoW..

Quote Originally Posted by Manekk View Post
    King Magni, hands down

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 03:17 AM ----------

We'll bloody unstone him then
    I have always had a feeling he will be back, as an earthen. His current stone/crystal form is like a cocoon for a caterpillar. From "Charge of the Aspects" short story:

"Beneath the Eastern Kingdoms, a presence stirred in the mountains of Khaz Modan. The spirit there was strong, but it was not an elemental. It was, strangely, like Thrall: a mortal who had transcended the bounds of flesh. The unknown being patrolled the ancient earth of the region as if it was keeping a silent vigil over the land. It spoke in a dwarven accent that echoed across Azeroth."

If that is not a hint of him still being alive, I don't know what is. Also the earthquakes in IF stopped after Magni did the ritual and transformed. I don't think that's a coincidence.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-11-25 at 11:26 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

15+ Year Old Account
    None, I feel like reviving them would demean their death.

Though an Anub'rak/Kologarn duo would be awesome....>8<
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Broxigar the red, most awesome orc ever.
    You mean the biggest mary-sue ever. There's a reason why Blizzard is killing off all of Knaak's characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone of theres:

Broxigar - Saurfangs brother, he would be a great testiment to being badass and yet not being a douche like many Garrosh following orcs are.

Cairne - Do I need to explain much? He was the heart and soul of the horde when it was still awesome.

Aegwynn - The most powerful, badass sorceress in wow's lore, I'd just love to see her character and have it develop in the story.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Prince Arthas just to kill him twice.

My dream ending to ICC was that Arthas was suddenly, magically redeemed and all brofisting and hugging Muradin and Varian and Jaina panting over him, and then Sylvanas says "yoo hoo!" from the back of the room and puts an arrow in his throat.

Honestly, I get the appeal of a redemption story, but one of the only things that differentiates Arthas as a villain is how his fall was so complete, how he was evil pretty much all the way to the finish. His "lion before lambs" remark was just a comment on the irony of his demise by the weapons he forged ("they cannot fear", realizing that's, uh, his fault). Otherwise, the "Anakin, er, Arthas" joke really would apply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagseey View Post
    Yes, indeed.. Broxigar hands down!

Something tells me we will see him again though.
    Hopefully in the Caverns of Time during a Burning Legion expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    You mean the biggest mary-sue ever. There's a reason why Blizzard is killing off all of Knaak's characters.
    Didn't Knaak kill him off?

Gul'dan please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.