So I posted this on the official forums for possible actual support, but I figured I'd post it here too just because I love my MMO-C buddies and maybe someone has some useful information. So keep in mind this was originally intended to be read on the official forums.

**Note: On the official forums I had to make a clarification that when I say that I bought D3 through the Annual Pass, not on opening day, but that also my annual pass had expired after completion, before the events here transpired. This note will make sense after reading.

Ok, so this is not the right forum for this, or well at this point it might be, but please hear me out first.

Let me start by outlining 2 major parts leading up to my issue. For starters, I bought Diablo 3 digital copy the day it was released. Paid in full, I played my game happily getting plenty of characters over the level 30-50 mark. Full account, no problems, all good. I stopped playing about 4 months ago or so (that's an estimated time frame) due to wanting to play other games etc. Part 2, I have been subbed to WoW for 5 years with little breaks here and there, but all in all for the vast majority of 5 years. Recently (About 3 weeks ago) I unsubbed from WoW for personal reasons.

Now, about 2 days before MoP came out (just to give a time frame), I built a new PC, which has been wonderful.

However, today was the first day that I've wanted to play Diablo 3 since the new rig. So logically, I logged into my Bnet account, which I'm highly familiar with and knew what I was doing. However, when I went to download my copy of Diablo 3, it told me my game license was only for a starter account. It let me download the game, but I can't play any character over level 10 or whatever the cuttoff is. My other characters are still sitting there, all ready to go, but I can't log into them. Diablo 3 is not a sub based game, why in HELL would this happen to me. I went to the Diablo forums for this, but it says I can't post without a game license. Then I jumped on the WoW forums, but apparently since I cancelled my WoW sub, I can barely post here either. I've tried calling Blizzard 3 times tonight, with each time ending in "que full, try later." I'm starting to really get frustrated. Why is a game that isn't sub based, that I payed for in full, suddenly not available to me?

My account wasn't hacked, I have an authenticator, and I can log into the game fine and such. I did purchase D3 through the annual pass, which is the only thing I can think of that would maybe (just in a code error or server error) lock out of my D3 account after unsubbing from WoW. That's the only correlation either game should have with one another.

I'm very frustrated, as I went to the mall today and found myself a nifty "Book of Cain" that after reading a bit of really got my D3 juices flowing again. Now I'm stuck with this. No phone support (which sure it's tuesday, but hell I don't want to play WoW!!!), and absolutely NO explanation for any of this. Up until cancelling my WoW sub, my account appeared in good standing with all my games available etc. I have a payed for copy of WoW MoP, D3, D2, SC2, SC, Diablo, all on this account. Never had a problem with any of them before.

Did I happen to catch an off day for the support staff at Blizzard, and this is some crazy website error or what. I am just having a very, very hard time wrapping my head around how my license for D3 could have been revoked, even though it's a 1 time payment type game. And like I said, I can get into my account, and even into the game fine, there's no signs of being hacked or compromised. And since when did not having copies of the game not allow me to post on WoW and D3 forums? Have I really been subbed to Blizzard games for so long that I just never even noticed their forums were limited to paying customers? Seems odd.

Anyway, I'll keep trying to call, but any help here would be greatly appreciated, and sorry for not doing this on the D3 forums, I tried. I feel as a life-long (well, 12 year) Blizzard customer, I shouldn't feel too guilty throwing up a thread in the wrong place. Sorry for any inconvenience if you need to move it or whatever. Just please help!

@MMO-C: Thanks for any help in advance guys!